High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
I played the same game as Arsenal and lost 2-0 with your setup. They had about 8 CCC however they have much better squad in 2015.

once I upload it mate you will see the players roles and how important it is, the players roles for my 4-1-2-1-2 are completely different to the Danilo 4-1-2-1-2

Nezza how has your season gone so far mate? You too with Newcastle?

Nezza how has your season gone so far mate? You too with Newcastle?

it's been good so far but nothing major with the scores, I guess when you have as much possession you don't score as many as I want which is the downfall to possession tactics, but I'll keep working on it to improve the scoring ability.

I'm also leaking to many goals but with only Mbiwa, Collo & Street as defenders I'm not surprise

I am playing with Danilo V2 that has one striker and two in the AMC position but I see mentioned above two strikers, which version is that one?

I am playing with Danilo V2 that has one striker and two in the AMC position but I see mentioned above two strikers, which version is that one?

Danilo Tight most likely.

Atm I'm working on my own tweak, moved the AMC to a 3rd striker and so far.View attachment 386990

6-3 away win is good imo :P but I need a difficult game to see how it really plays out, Celtic away was a task but there are obviously tougher games.

it is danilo tight, look first page and first post to share it. add tight marking to all players and change EG to SS.

Danilo Tight most likely.

Atm I'm working on my own tweak, moved the AMC to a 3rd striker and so far.View attachment 573868

6-3 away win is good imo :P but I need a difficult game to see how it really plays out, Celtic away was a task but there are obviously tougher games.

great results, your 3rd striker is too a false nine ?

great results, your 3rd striker is too a false nine ?

A DLF attack, again test atm so you could try any role tbh, I think the 2 F9s will do the AMCs previous job if more firepower was added.

Anyone have an idea of what 3 ST roles I could use? F9s aren't really doing it for me :(

View attachment 386899

Update to V3 please try it and tell me your results...
Maybe it needs few tweaks to make it to perfection , but also like this....it brings so unbelievable results..
CHEERS

Back