High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
Pfff... Doing the tweak things and everything... get smached over and over with Sevilla... just lost at valencia 6-1 away.... getting sick of this ME, nothing seems to work

20 Games into year 2022 with Aston Villa and i've only let 4 goals in. Best tactic i've used on FM14.

21l8wmd.jpg

No tweeks at all on my Villa save. I maybe change the roles of the strikers to advanced forward, but that's it. I've been using this tactic for 3 seasons with Villa and it has produced similar results (High scoring and low conceding). I've tried it with teams like Burnley half way though a season when they were 18th in the Championship and ended up winning the league.

I am currently using the Danilo tight.

all you need to do is change the 2 strikers to Advance Forwards and change the AMC to Advance Playmaker and set all the players to mark tighter on the Danilo tight tactic
Hey Nezza! Can you tell me what type off attributes you value in the differents roles?

Nezza any luck with offensive corner setups?

Iv'e tried many different set up for attacking set pieces and this one seems to be beneficial to the tactic, but on my other tactic on another save I get a few goals from attacking set pieces maybe around 10-15 goals a season but Iv'e got that many tactics in my folder it's going to take a while till I find it.

Hey Nezza! Can you tell me what type off attributes you value in the differents roles?

these are what I focus on when buying players to improve the squad

GK - normal but maybe head towards sweeper keeper for there rushing out ability.

CB - I focus on Tackling, Marking, Positioning, heading & strength until they reach 16+ then I work on passing & composure.

CWB - work them like wingers with speed and crossing when done work on there passing, tackling & strength ( Andre Ayew is the perfect example of how the attributes should be for a CWB )

CM - focus on Box to Box players because these guys have good tackling, passing & marking attributes and are beast in the physical department ( Sissoko, Toure perfect example )

AP - high passing & high creativity ( Rodriguez from AS Monaco type players is a must ) but work on there finishing

AF - for me I use strikers with good creativity ability about 14+ I also work on there crossing ability for when they run out wide

version in which we change f9 to AF....what about corner..??
still the amc or we can change that too...?

This tactic is great!
Note for those who dont have natural wingbacks! I have tried this with moving them back to RB/LB positions and still stays strong

This is a confusing amount of tweaks... I've downloaded a couple and positionally they are quite different from the OP. Are any of these tweaks improvements or is it all personal preference and making the most of the players available?

Like another tactic on here this is really strong away from home but very suspect at home. Concede a lot of goals. Any tips on what I should change?

E.G

This season with Leicester

Home record
P9 W3 D3 L3 - SCORED 23 CONCEDED 17

Away record
P8 W7 D1 - SCORED 27! CONCEDED 4

Seems mental?

Last edited:
Which iss the current best version? Plus I want to start a new game but have no clue who I can go :( lol

I feel this now days when some new games are started to why lots of bugs on this games please solve my problem....my game error code 789 uncompressed...

I think its time to release a third and the best and the final tactic i think, because its so unbeatable show u just one example , and there are a lot more , but for now its enough . i played with several teams and i was always getting incredible results such as 10-0 etc... its extremely powerful... As always, u can make some tweaks and stuff like u want but here is the idea...

View attachment 580699 View attachment 383982

here is the tactic and enjoy...just tell me about your results

View attachment 383987

I think its time to release a third and the best and the final tactic i think, because its so unbeatable show u just one example , and there are a lot more , but for now its enough . i played with several teams and i was always getting incredible results such as 10-0 etc... its extremely powerful... As always, u can make some tweaks and stuff like u want but here is the idea...

View attachment 580699 View attachment 580713

here is the tactic and enjoy...just tell me about your results

View attachment 580701

what's formation pal???? currently not on game but looks interesting

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back