High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
ABCD is GREAT, BUT HAVE SUFFERED MANY GOALS. VARIOUS RESULTS AS 3X3, 4X3, 5X3 ETC
I THINK THE DEFENSE NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED

Against the big club's I just can't do anything.
1 shot overall all match.
And I do every thing right.. Training, Team talks..
I use the tweak of nezza6969.

ABCD doesn;t work for my Arsenal save despite having perfect team for it. Get plenty of shots away but concede loads, the corner tactic doesn't work neither.

Cant stop losing..

Hey, i use this tactic With Southampton and i cant stop losing for some reason. i concede goals to easy and score decent. Any advice would be appricated

Best tactic I've used in FM14, by far. I use Danilo Tight and added Tight Marking to all the players (as suggested here, don't remember by who). I'm on my way to heaven.

Best tactic I've used in FM14, by far. I use Danilo Tight and added Tight Marking to all the players (as suggested here, don't remember by who). I'm on my way to heaven.

Nezza6969 tweak.
Work like a beast, really.
But I just put off the "tight marking" in the striker (OI), much better.

Last edited:
Nezza6969 tweak.
Work like a beast, really.
But I just put off the "tight marking" in the striker (OI), much better.

How do you edit the (OI) settings for a tactic.Is that in the individual player settings or somewhere else? Or do you have to edit it in the opposition instructions before every game?

maybe a stupid question but i have just downloaded the tactic and the poistions are in some funny places, 2 strikers but ones on the left and ones in the middle

How do you edit the (OI) settings for a tactic.Is that in the individual player settings or somewhere else? Or do you have to edit it in the opposition instructions before every game?

Before every match I edit the OI. Just put down all the instructions for the striker.
And a tip - when you see the team against you changing tactic, stop the game and put again OI for player's who dosen't have.

I always start every save very good first 6 months but then something happens and it starts to go downwards from there on. Someone mentioned in a thread I made that my reputation gets better and teams starts to play differently against me. What should I do?

I always start every save very good first 6 months but then something happens and it starts to go downwards from there on. Someone mentioned in a thread I made that my reputation gets better and teams starts to play differently against me. What should I do?

Dont know what youre doing, i play my third season winning almost everything.

Dont know what youre doing, i play my third season winning almost everything.

Do you use the original tactic? What match training do you use? Do you change anything at all sometimes?

the longer your teams play well the better the opponents will be against you this is due to the opposition knowing your style and learning to counter this in the second half of the season.

with your reputation this is also the same as above but teams will go all out attack against you because they go for broke and hit you hard, your best bet to counter this is to have a similar tactic but with different team & player instructions added, this will keep the opposition guessing.

for example --

I used the original 4-1-2-1-2 Danilo in the first season then when the transfer window opened or just before my team wasn't playing as well as they should so I switched to Danilo tight with a few tweaks with the roles and the games became easier to win and kept my players in form and kept the opposition guessing.

in the second season I kept the Danilo tight when facing Man City for the Shield but I struggle to win 2-0 that both goals came from corners but I knew Man City will know what style I will use and they tried to counter this, so when the first game of the second season was coming again against Man City I reversed Danilo tight and I won Man City 7-0 :)

what I would do which I'm still currently doing is having Danilo original in 1 slot with Danilo tight & Arturo's 4-1-2-1-2 in the other 2 and keep switching every time I lose or draw a game

Do you use the original tactic? What match training do you use? Do you change anything at all sometimes?

Thanks for the explanation and suggestions mate. Will try this

Back