High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
Nah this game is just a joke. So tired of it. What the **** am I doing wrong? Team talk? What team talk do you guys use?

EDIT: Just as I said that I won 4-1, 5-0 next two games lol

EDIT2: That was still just a fluke it seems. I tried change to Danilo tactic and it's still, after getting it up to fluid very incosistent and not even close to that first half year. Do you rotate tactics between every match and what team talk do you use?

Last edited:
Danilo tight gives best results but the goal conversation rate to shots is stupid. Everygame 25+ shots but i only score 2 goals.

This is with Aguero, Balotelli, Negrado and Benteke up front!

currently playing with kaiserslauten....

6th season in round about april decided to switch to danilo tight (i also ticked tight marking for all mu outfield players)

currently on my best ever winning streak, out of 45 games played in all competitions , ive only lost once and that was away to real madrid in CL group stage. drawing 4 and winning an incredible 40 games.

ive got 10 games to end of season, so although im on a great run, ive not won any silver ware yet.

ill post some screens later and let you know how im getting on

(14 years ive been playing champ manager/football manager) ive tried every tactic for fm 2014 with varying degrees of succes. most success with bag dad cowboy and Mr hough's new tactic.......and currently with danilo tight.

last three clubs ive been are Brighton, Kaiserslauten and Ac Milan

There is something fundamentally wrong with this game or the formation but this occurs pretty much most games. I rarely score over 3/4 goals and have all these shots! What could I try changing?

I have played this tactic for 3 seasons now but this season in the Premier League was wierd.I conceded 65 goals and still finished 3rd but only cos I scored more than I conceded.Not sure whether to stick with this tactic or to try another one.I used the original tactic,the tight one and a tweaked away one which tells all players to mark tighter and just scrolled between them from time to time to confuse the ai.

It plays exactly like Liverpool did this season.Same formation and defensively awful but it works.Maybe if I upgrade my centre backs and right back it may work better.

Been using this formation on a South American game managing Flamengo about 12 seasons into the game. Doing well but can't manage to knock Sao Paulo off their perch although they have 10 players in the Brazil squad and none of their top players go to Europe.

Started off a game with Southampton in the Premiership, only managed to do the double in my 1st season. With 2 games left I trailed Man Utd by 2 points and had them at home, decided to change the philosophy from Control to Counter and managed a scrappy 1-0 win which meant a win over Hull in the last game meant Southampton's first ever league title. The team did not disappoint and managed a 6-1 win. This was followed up with a 3-1 win over Everton in the cup final.

Transferwise I signed Tim Wiese mid season along with 2 Norweigans as I had no real transfer budget. The real surprise was Veton Berisha (signed for 950k from Viking) who scored 12 in 18 apps along the way. Goals where spread across the team with Ward-Prowse and Schneiderlin both reaching double figures.

Hopefully with a 40m budget boosted by 30m worth of sales in Ramirez and Osvaldo will serve me well for the Champions League
View attachment 379063View attachment 379062View attachment 379061View attachment 379060View attachment 379058

it definitely is a great attacking tactic. the team always find a lot of chances to score. it doesnt matter if they are clear cut chances or not. you score a lot of goals from the half chances as well. it plays quite fluidly.every player scores. i think false nines are really important. they have to be good passers. even though i didnt put good passers in the false nine positions i scored many goals. your opposition too finds some clear cut chances but this didnt become a problem for me as the team scored a lot of goals. but i must say defensive set pieces are really bad.gonna change them.on the other hand attacking set pieces are good.especially corners. with a dmc whose long shoot is above average you can score many.but even if you dont have one, you still score. i tried this tactic by starting a new game with the turkish team besiktas.media prediction is 3rd.i canceled first window transfers before i started the game.before the season started, i played 15 friendly matches to make it fast for the team to be familiar with the tactic and i put the same tactic on alternative tactics.so before the season started the team was all familiar with the tactic.and i never used a player whose condition was under 95 in the first 11. before the games i dont give the team a talk.i only give them a speech at intervals and after the match. so the result is ...

View attachment 378283 View attachment 378282

Back