High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
this tactic work like magic for me in the first season with hoffenhiem. after that, in the 2nd season, the opponent seems have an idea to counter this tactic. is it normal for you guys?

I've found that to be the case with every tactic on FM14, it's just the way it works. However, this tactic has still got me winning games but I'm conceding a lot more on the counter. Perhaps it's worth a look at your match prep and altering it to help with whatever has become weaker - it's helped for me.

this tactic work like magic for me in the first season with hoffenhiem. after that, in the 2nd season, the opponent seems have an idea to counter this tactic. is it normal for you guys?

every tactic that is made will become not so good in the second season due to second season syndrome, this is why it's very useful to have another two 4-1-2-1-2 but with different roles & team instructions.

my advice would be to have Danilo original as the first option and have Arturo 4-1-2-1-2 and another one to fill the slots,this way you won't have to keep chopping and changing players every season, yes many may think that if you keep the same style of tactic the opposition will counter this but what many won't know though that it's the team & player instructions that the opposition counter and not the tactic itself

I would say, that should have in slot 1 danilo in slot 2 arturo and in slot 3 defensive minded mix metween these 2 in last 15 minutes, when opposition want to kill you.

Hey Postrotok! I noticed that this tactic has potential for a home/away tactic set, as your tactic is extremely good at home and quite good away. I have made an away version of your tactic which works fantastic. With your original tactic at home, and this one away, it's impossible to find a better tactic I think.

I'm using your original and this one as a tactic set in my personal games too now :)

I will also make a personal recommendation and a link to your tactic thread on my own thread.

Hey Postrotok! I noticed that this tactic has potential for a home/away tactic set, as your tactic is extremely good at home and quite good away. I have made an away version of your tactic which works fantastic. With your original tactic at home, and this one away, it's impossible to find a better tactic I think.

I'm using your original and this one as a tactic set in my personal games too now :)

I will also make a personal recommendation and a link to your tactic thread on my own thread.

this has to be tried !!!!! I know what I'm doing tonight

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Is it the original with tight marking added or just the plain old original Mr L?

Is it the original with tight marking added or just the plain old original Mr L?

I've been using the "plain old original" one at home (however, if the author says that the second version is better, use that one), and the away tweak away.

Last edited:
Postrotok, man i think its time to update your OP :) in many pages have different offers and great tweaks for youe amazing tactic. ;)

******* epic tactic!

A friend of mine used this tactic first season Southampton, won the league....
I'm using it with Liverpool first season, facerolling through everything...

Last edited:
******* epic tactic!

A friend of mine used this tactic first season Southampton, won the league....
I'm using it with Liverpool first season, facerolling through everything...

are you using your away tweak for away games????

Results like this are not unusual... 30+ shots almost every game, soooo many ccc's and half chances every single game...

Results like this are not unusual... 30+ shots almost every game, soooo many ccc's and half chances every single game...

is this the 1 with 2 false 9s up top with a eg in behind????

Back