High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

used THE CUBE with Dortmund, won the quadruple, 80 goals for, 18 against.

View attachment 372955 A Superb tactic. This, with Ajax, using The Cube.

A very quick question for the tactic originator, if you will; PPM-wise, what preferred moves would compliment this tactic?

Thanks

jason-

second season, though first season using the cube. squad was pretty much the same, 3-4 additional squad players. though christopher's results are more impressive!

I am at work and cannot check it out my self but what type of formation is the cube?

Thank you.

this game is rubbish sometimes, only game I havent created more than 3ccc and lose to a 90 goal :(

Last edited:
Not used this for long, but results are pretty good so far :) only real downside is the possession. Most games I get anywhere from 35-45% possession...... also the opposition can create a **** of alot of chances against you.

Creates less CCC's than the original Danilo but the goal-CCC ratio is much better so far..

Really? I'm finding that it creates more CCC's than the original Danilo, however, has less overall shots.

Just a tip regarding the Cube. Players with 'come deep for ball' and 'dictates tempo' help the possession ratio in this tactic. If possible, try and train your midfield players to develop this.

Really? I'm finding that it creates more CCC's than the original Danilo, however, has less overall shots.

Just a tip regarding the Cube. Players with 'come deep for ball' and 'dictates tempo' help the possession ratio in this tactic. If possible, try and train your midfield players to develop this.

thanks for the advice i'll try that :)