High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
cant w8 to the new release! this tactic is awesome, but had a question which tactic do the users think is better, the original ( is the one its been tested and had very good results) danilo tight, or wankers tweak? Thanks in advice.

cant w8 to the new release! this tactic is awesome, but had a question which tactic do the users think is better, the original ( is the one its been tested and had very good results) danilo tight, or wankers tweak? Thanks in advice.
Stick with the original. My tweak was only really made to suit my own team

As usual i cant get the best tactics in the world right in this game.. Proven tactics rarely work for me, i guess im just a **** FM player! But this tactic does my head in! I just dont get it! 2 false nine`s, attacking CM`s, i meen, what is going on?? are you people actually getting results with this tactic?? Yea, i won all my pre-season games except 3-3 vs Bayers and 4-4!!! vs Boca at Old Trafford, but 10 games out ive won 3, drawn 3 and lost 4! can anyone explain please??? How one can go undefeated in a whole season with this tactic is a miracle to me! WBA had as many CCC`s, shots, posession as me, at Old Trafford! As you can see, i play Man United, brought in William carvalho and Koke, i play, de gea, smalling, vidic, rafael, evra, carvalho, koke, kagawa, mata, rooney and rvp, decent side id say??!! People say you can win the league with teams like Man United blindfolded. what am i doing wrong!!!!!! This game is soo hard!!!!!!!!

This is without question one of the greatest tactics around. Every word of praise is well deserved. I have one slight problem with it however - might well be a ME thing though: I'm leaking goals on corners like crazy.

I tried just about every recomended corner setting, relying on commom sense and match prep on def. set pieces, but nothing seems to work. Did anyone find a decent way to defend corners?

I'm not asking to never concede this way - I'm merely hoping ther's a way not to concede 20+ goals a season from set pieces. It has cost me two championships and a CL title in four seasons.

Last edited:
As usual i cant get the best tactics in the world right in this game.. Proven tactics rarely work for me, i guess im just a **** FM player! But this tactic does my head in! I just dont get it! 2 false nine`s, attacking CM`s, i meen, what is going on?? are you people actually getting results with this tactic?? Yea, i won all my pre-season games except 3-3 vs Bayers and 4-4!!! vs Boca at Old Trafford, but 10 games out ive won 3, drawn 3 and lost 4! can anyone explain please??? How one can go undefeated in a whole season with this tactic is a miracle to me! WBA had as many CCC`s, shots, posession as me, at Old Trafford! As you can see, i play Man United, brought in William carvalho and Koke, i play, de gea, smalling, vidic, rafael, evra, carvalho, koke, kagawa, mata, rooney and rvp, decent side id say??!! People say you can win the league with teams like Man United blindfolded. what am i doing wrong!!!!!! This game is soo hard!!!!!!!!
Just wait for this ;) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...lan-goal-difference-100-a-64.html#post2170038

This is without question one of the greatest tactics around. Every word of praise is well deserved. I have one slight problem with it however - might well be a ME thing though: I'm leaking goals on corners like crazy.

I tried just about every recomended corner setting, relying on commom sense and match prep on def. set pieces, but nothing seems to work. Did anyone find a decent way to defend corners?

I'm not asking to never concede this way - I'm merely hoping ther's a way not to concede 20+ goals a season from set pieces. It has cost me two championships and a CL title in four seasons.

What are you talking about :)

For about 30 matches so far conceded 2 times...i guess it isnt much :P

Serie a

View attachment 373302

CL

View attachment 373301

Off course with my tweaks ;)

What are you talking about :)

For about 30 matches so far conceded 2 times...i guess it isnt much :P

Serie a

View attachment 604495

CL

View attachment 604496

Off course with my tweaks ;)

Tried them again, and five minutes into the game this happened:

Roma gets a corner:

imgur: the simple image sharer

The mighty Sanabria with jumping reach 10 looses his marker like it was nothing (defender has 15 for marking):

The near post marker has all the time in the world to react, so has the keeper, but they decide to stay put and get out of the way respectively. Sanabria heads home the corner at the near post:

Down 1-4 at halftime. Roma's goals came from three corners and a free kick. Meanwhile in the other end Sassuolo squanderes four out of five CCC's.

*sigh*

Last edited:
^^

Do you even understand, what am i telling you? :S

I made my own settings, you can find them in post #607

Here is my complete fixtures so far...

View attachment 373295

you can see many clean sheets, 20 times iirc.

I didnt test it too much but i tried it on different saves and everywhere with any teams its easy to score and win.... maybe u can also help and test it more so we can see is this the thing ive been making for. ))))

Good luck to all users who uses my tactics .... thanks againg for great support :))

TACTIC

View attachment 373294

^^

Do you even understand, what am i telling you? :S

I made my own settings, you can find them in post #607

Here is my complete fixtures so far...

View attachment 604512

you can see many clean sheets, 20 times iirc.

I understand completely. I tried your settings again, and I'm affraid it didn't make much of a difference. No criticism, mate. I just can't seem to keep mighty strikers with jumping reach <10 scoring at the near post from corners no matter what I do..:)

Midseason training:

View attachment 603154

With that training is your team happy, because of light team training combined with heavy individual training. Happiness is everything.

By heavy indidual training do you mean that I should train them in their roles or for a specific attribute that they seem week in?

I didnt test it too much but i tried it on different saves and everywhere with any teams its easy to score and win.... maybe u can also help and test it more so we can see is this the thing ive been making for. ))))

Good luck to all users who uses my tactics .... thanks againg for great support :))

TACTIC

View attachment 604514
i will try mate with everton ,and will upload ss

Back