High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

• Thread starter Thread starter postrotok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 789K
Danilo tight with Juventus 2nd season:

1st. W38 D0 L0 115-24 G.D: +91 pts: 114

Won copa italia, Won World Club championship and everything there was to win.

My ONLY loss came in a 2-4 friendly pre season to brazilian club Internacional
CL final i needed extra time to beat Real Madrid, and i was darn lucky to win 2-1 as Casillas had soap on his gloves and fumbled BIGTIME twice to get me the two goals i needed.

Biggest wins

7-0 Neutral grounds world championship semi finals vs TP Mazembe (Giovinco 3, Tevez 1. Vidal 2, Berardi 1
7-1 home vs Lazio (Vidal 3, Giovinco 1, Piatti 1, Llorente 1, Garcia 1)

Recommended Signings:

ter Stegen - 41 games 25 conceded 20 clean sheets 7.21 rating overall
Ruben Garcia - 45 games 17 goals 22 assists 7.38 avr
Pablo Piatti - 23 games 17 goals 16 assists 7.75avr (underrated player, superb behind strikers)

Top Goalscorers:

1. Llorente - 36 games 32 goals 13 assists (somehow stepped up from 1st season beeing useless)
2. Giovinco - 42 games 23 goals 19 assists (supersurprised!)
3. Tevez - 45 games 22 goals 15 assists

The old Magicial Pirlo is still a crucial pice of my team played 27games last season netting 9 goals and 7 assists and 7.32avr.

Juventus First season with Steaton's Total Anhinhilation v2:

1st. W37 D1 L0 105-16 G.D: +89 pts: 112

Biggest win:

Juventus - Genoa 8-0 (Barzagli 1, Giovinco 2, Tevez 3, Piatti 2)

Most goal in a game:

Juventus - Genoa 6-5 (Ocampos (on loan) 2, Giovinco 2, Pirlo 1, Sander Svendsen 1)

Top scorers:

Tevez 51 games 39 goals 12 assists
2. Llorente 28 games 18 goals 5 assists

Pretty even if u ask me, and i suggest you keep things simple, peptalk players into happiness when they perform well, and do not buy to many new players without the possebileties to focus hard on team cohision so "gel" the squad.

havent had sutch resoults since my atletico madrid save with jassars modern warfare. oh the joy :D

CL final i needed extra time to beat Real Madrid, and i was darn lucky to win 2-1 as Casillas had soap on his gloves and fumbled BIGTIME twice to get me the two goals i needed.

Biggest wins

7-0 Neutral grounds world championship semi finals vs TP Mazembe (Giovinco 3, Tevez 1. Vidal 2, Berardi 1

Recommended Signings:

Pablo Piatti - 23 games 17 goals 16 assists 7.75avr (underrated player, superb behind strikers)

Top Goalscorers:

1. Llorente - 36 games 32 goals 13 assists (somehow stepped up from 1st season beeing useless)

The old Magicial Pirlo is still a crucial pice of my team played 27games last season netting 9 goals and 7 assists and 7.32avr.

Biggest win:

Most goal in a game:

Juventus - Genoa 6-5 (Ocampos (on loan) 2, Giovinco 2, Pirlo 1, Sander Svendsen 1)

Top scorers:

Pretty even if u ask me, and i suggest you keep things simple, peptalk players into happiness when they perform well, and do not buy to many new players without the possebileties to focus hard on team cohision so "gel" the squad.

havent had sutch resoults since my atletico madrid save with jassars modern warfare. oh the joy :D

That's really impressive man. For Danilo tight did you use any tweaks as such or the original one in the opening post?

Need to check out that that Steaton version tho..

Not realy. i was muffling around with a backupsave to try to tweak the strikers a bit, but i found after some time they started to score as morale got high and team performance was consistent.
I think the reason im doing so good in my saves with decent clubs is becasue i steer away from the massive buyingfest some people do, and i make sure that morale is high, and if players are complaining i try to talk to them first, if not working i transferlist them and sell them fast so the negativity dont influence the squad.
Heck i even give them free transfer!

as of this season now, Llorente, Tevez and Marchisio all have 135000p/w - 200 000p/w in salary, and i want to cut it down so i transferlisted them all becasue Tevez is 31, Llorente 30 and Marchisio 29 anyway, and i feel that i want the challenge of trying younger people in offencive roles.

Not sure what tactic to run this season though. Leaning towards TFF_Perfection_v1 wich is same formation as Steaton's, but counter based.

Atm I got 2 6star potential youngsters in the reserves i wanna give playtime so cna even see me selling Vidal if PSG toss 50mill in ma face :D

(tevez vent for 8mill + 12mill over 48monmths to tottenham, Llorente to ACMilan for 9mill, and Marchisio to newcastle for 3mill + 9 in 48 months) In addition i purchased Marcos Rojo from Sporting the first season for 2.5mill, and wanted to buy the remaining 75% of his agent, but his agent wanted over 20millions so figured out he was not worth buying into to make him playable for juventus, so i sold him to corinthians for 10mill now. pretty sure i dident earn to much having him sitt in the clubhouse drinking coffe for two years xD

did someone managed to make one attacker score lots of goals? with danilo or danilo tight or something simillar.

tactics are great and really score a lot as a team but I love having one striker score lot.

I managed to make one of danilo's tactics with target man score a lot but then I realised it only works with VERY strong team.

Cause I already was in 2021.

so if someone has some idea please share.

and one more question for creator of tactic or anybody else who knows it. which f9 attacker scores more on danilo (original) tac

Biggest wins

Recommended Signings:

Top Goalscorers:

Biggest win:

Most goal in a game:

Top scorers:

Where did you play Ruben garcia?

what version do you think is best for a lower league side? Anyone had any good experiences with a lower league side?

Changed to Danilo tight after mixed results with the regular tactic halfway into my first season in charge of Sassuolo in my journeyman save - and WOW what a difference. Funny how assymetrical formations seem to make your players make better defensive decisions in this version of FM. SI has something to think about regarding the next ME.

Anyways thanks for an awesome tactic.

View attachment 373014

Where did you play Ruben garcia?

As EG mostly, but i also used him as MC and WBL :p
When he played well and i had to sub a MC or WBL id get on Piatti for EG, and move Garcia around.
I sometimes moved Tevez back to sub in a 2nd striker aswell.

Danilo just doesn't work for me with Stutgart Kickers in germany , Got promoted to bundesliga! what am i doing wrong

Back