High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

I did read. he is talking about his tweak and v2. I am asking about v2 and the original one.

They're both excellent. Try them out and watch how your team plays with them. No doubt you'll score lots of goals with them both :p

They're both excellent. Try them out and watch how your team plays with them. No doubt you'll score lots of goals with them both :p

which one is more attacking? it looks like v1 is more attacking and is weak in defence compared to v2. and v2 is better in defence but less effective in attack am I right

Am I being stupid, I can't find version 2 on this thread? So there is version 1, version 2 and a tweaked one?

The tactic on page 8 post 79 is the same as the tactic in page 1....

testing v2 now. won 2 out of 2 so far. i was having some great results with v1 but so many times i was leading 2 or 3-0 and i would go onto draw the match was ridiculous.

hoping this tightens things up.

I will post the tweaked version of This tactic (much more secure). It brings me great results... I will post screensots later.
here is for u to try it... thanks for patience. Sorry because i post like this, but i am so busy these days :)

View attachment 390231

I will post the tweaked version of This tactic (much more secure). It brings me great results... I will post screensots later.
here is for u to try it... thanks for patience. Sorry because i post like this, but i am so busy these days :)

View attachment 566148

Don't be sorry, keep up the good work!! Will try this tweak.

View attachment 566148

Let me try try, I gave up on you once.....

Amigo, also, for attack corner, who to take it?

Pre match training, which one do you take?

Last edited:
i always concede 2 or 3 goals when i lead 2-0 at the end

Has anyone tried the new 'tight' tactic, or are most people using v2? Just seems a little confusing with the older tactic being on the first page?