if you lose you said what Half-time team-talk and Full-time team-talk

I usually say that I am not happy with their performance (Assertively).

Sometimes I also after the game speak to the underperforming players to warn them of their performance in the previous match.

If you are playing with the tactic feel free to post your results (and what team you're playing as).

Last edited:
thank you, I play for Marseille, I put it in season and make off with 2

I'm using Chelsea and just wondering I need a good false 9 and wing backs to buy could you suggest any or take a screenshot of your full squad please

I'm using Chelsea and just wondering I need a good false 9 and wing backs to buy could you suggest any or take a screenshot of your full squad please

If the player is good enough then I am willing to play him out of position.

Here is my A Team (For away games and tough home games)
View attachment 121455

Neither forward is an F9 but they are top class forwards, so they score goals.
Sanchez is not a BBM, but has great stats including high work rate, teamwork and stamina.

Here is my B Team (For Home games I expect to win)
View attachment 121454

Neither forward is an F9 but they are good forwards, so they score goals.
Iwobi and Chamberlain are not AP and BBM respectively, but they do well.

So I buy good players that can play the position even if they are not an exact match.

I'm in January 2019 and Welbeck has scored 18 goals from 13 games as an F9
View attachment 121453

Right ok you got any good suggestions for wing backs, I get ded **** and only like playing players in the right positions :( OCD problems haha , or any knowledge of young players in the Chelsea squad

Hi mate im interesting to test your tactics with my girondins de Bordeaux but what is the best version of your tactics ?

Right ok you got any good suggestions for wing backs, I get ded **** and only like playing players in the right positions :( OCD problems haha , or any knowledge of young players in the Chelsea squad

WBL

Chelsea have Baba Rahman (think he is out on loan firs season) and Marcos Alonso, so I would probably start with those.

Other WBL

David Alaba
Marcelo
Jose Gaya
Juan Bernat
Alex Sandro
Raphael Guerreiro
Jordi Alba
Ricardo Rodriguez
Jetro Willems

WBR

Chelsea have Cesar Azpilicueta so he is good in that position

Other WBR

Hector Bellerin
Dani Carvajal
Serge Aurier
Allessandro Florenzi
Danilo
Sime Vrsaljko
Felix Passlack

Hi mate im interesting to test your tactics with my girondins de Bordeaux but what is the best version of your tactics ?

Hi.
There is only one tactic on in this thread (at the bottom of the opening post).

If you are referring to post #27 where I mention Team A and Team B, then it is exactly the same tactic with different players (I have a big squad of 25 players, so I rotate them to keep them happy).

If you do try the tactic then feel free to post your results here.

What about player training. Do you just train them in role they do for club?

Crystal Palace

I am currently in the middle of my 4th season with The Eagles. I have satisfied the board each year with top 10 placements in every season so far (finished 5th last season). I've been using a lot of different tactics over the time and none of them has really given me top results. Im currently using the Sublimity Stabilizer and some self-made tweaks of it that Im using for counter and killing the game situations. It has given me advancement in the Europa League and a pretty good run lately in the league (currently sitting at 10 th. in league). But it hasnt given me the feeling of, well, "sublimity". I want something extraordinary, and as soon as I've finished this season, hopefully still as boss of Selhurst, I will give this tactic a go in the new season. My board was willing to expand good ol' Selhurst, so I actually need a tactic that can fill the stadium XD

I will post results as soon as possible. (H)

What about player training. Do you just train them in role they do for club?

I take care of Team training, but I find player training tedious, so I just leave that to by assistant manager (who does a descent job in realising that some players need training in their new role).

But if unlike me you like player training, then you should look to into retraining players so that they are more effective in their new role.

Thankyou.....I usually like my *** man to do the training aswell

Interesting start with my Leeds team. Lost in the cup at Barnet even though I had 79% possession and 33 shots to there 2. Just beat Huddersfield 4-3 and they only had 3 shots which is good in a way but worrying all 3 shots went in. I'll keep this going a bit longer and see how it works out

Interesting start with my Leeds team. Lost in the cup at Barnet even though I had 79% possession and 33 shots to there 2. Just beat Huddersfield 4-3 and they only had 3 shots which is good in a way but worrying all 3 shots went in. I'll keep this going a bit longer and see how it works out

Thanks for the feedback.
I was wondering if anyone was using it with a team outside the top divisions.
As I am playing with Arsenal I find the football quite attractive with lots of neat interplay and through balls.

How does the football look with your Leeds team?
If you stick with the tactic then do post more of your results here.

You sir are a legend! I'm playing as Arsenal and this is quite possibly the best tactic I have ever used. Sanchez and Dybala as the the two F9 are untouchable. Had to shift a few players out to suit this tactic and train some new positions but overall this tactic for me was game breaking!

I'm trying to make this tactic work with Udinese. Some mixed results but I guess the reason for that is my average squad. Am working on strengthening the squad to get the best from this tactic as it looks very good.