• Thread starter Thread starter mahanhz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 131K
lol i cant get icardi at first seaason
and how can u get dybala bro?

I regularly scout players that I really want (e.g. every month) until I see a value in the estimated cost of the scout report.
It took a while but eventually both of them had an estimated cost, and I paid it.
Icardi cost £50m
Dybala cost me £60m

Put a offer in for his value. Juventus will reject. Leave it a few days and then declare interest. After a week or so he will get unhappy. When he does make him your top target and get your best player to go to the press about him. Then it's easy pickings. Between 40-50 mil

Crystal Palace

So my 4th season with Palace ended with a 7th place in the league. Not that impressive, but a very bad start of the season in mind, I am satisfied. After I switched to this tactic it all started to get better.
View attachment 119895
From the Brighton game, Ive been using this tactic.

As you can see I managed to get into two finals with this one. Sadly only won one of them. It was a bit strange cuz in both finals, I were behind 2-0 after 10 min. Never tried that before. Guess it was because of the importance of the games. And as you can see Ive been strugling in away games. But its still the first major trophy coming to Selhurst <3 XD
View attachment 119894

Ive started up the next season with the new tactic on this thread and preseason looked very well. But God knows why my 4 front figures all got injured just before Community Shield.
So I had to play an awful regen and Gini Wijnaldum on top. Sadly lost :'(
View attachment 119893

More to come. Love the tac.

How do you get a player to go to the press?

1st you need to declare the player you want as your top target. This is done the same way as you would declare interest in them. Then go to one of your players. It's better to do this with one of your star players known worldwide. I usually use Sanchez or Ozil. Go to interaction and you can ask them to speak to the press about the top target

1st you need to declare the player you want as your top target. This is done the same way as you would declare interest in them. Then go to one of your players. It's better to do this with one of your star players known worldwide. I usually use Sanchez or Ozil. Go to interaction and you can ask them to speak to the press about the top target

Thank for the info.
Going to try this to get Eggestein.

Crystal Palace

Do any of you struggle with this tactic in away games?

Ive been suffering some massive losses away against slightly better teams and top teams. Like 4-0, 5-0 etc. With no dominance at all. Seems like the same problem. But only against "better" teams.

Do any of you struggle with this tactic in away games?

Ive been suffering some massive losses away against slightly better teams and top teams. Like 4-0, 5-0 etc. With no dominance at all. Seems like the same problem. But only against "better" teams.

I don't have any specific advice to resolve your away form, but my approach is to switch between the 4-1-3-2 and 4-1-2-1-2 to keep the opposition guessing.
I also sometimes change to standard mentality during the match, with the intention of slowing the passing down a bit.

So far this tactic has been absolutely outstanding for my Villa team. Only wins and one draw away against Spurs, in 12 games, second season

I don't have any specific advice to resolve your away form, but my approach is to switch between the 4-1-3-2 and 4-1-2-1-2 to keep the opposition guessing.
I also sometimes change to standard mentality during the match, with the intention of slowing the passing down a bit.

How often do you switch between the 4-1-3-2 and 4-1-2-1-2? Every other game or after a couple of games?

How often do you switch between the 4-1-3-2 and 4-1-2-1-2? Every other game or after a couple of games?

Generally I use 4-1-2-1-2 at home and 4-1-3-2 away.

But there are always exceptions.

For example when I played Leceister 2 games in a row away from home.
In the first game I played 4-1-3-2 and lost 3-2, so I changed to 4-1-2-1-2 in the next game and won 3-0.

So far this tactic has been absolutely outstanding for my Villa team. Only wins and one draw away against Spurs, in 12 games, second season

Glad you are enjoying it.
Keep us posted on your progress with the tactic.

At some point during the season I hit a bad patch, where I can go 3/4 games without winning and I haven't quite figured out how to resolve it.
Is it that my players have gotten complacent after a long winning run, or is it that I am too harsh on them for not winning.

I have gotten to that bad patch now. Whatever i do, it does not help. I will still go for the tactic and see if we can turn this around. I think its just the AI who is like this...you are supposed to hit a bad streak as well.

I have gotten to that bad patch now. Whatever i do, it does not help. I will still go for the tactic and see if we can turn this around. I think its just the AI who is like this...you are supposed to hit a bad streak as well.

After the bad patch of 3/4 games I usually go back on a winning streak.
Do you find the same or is the tactic no longer as effective?

Back