Actually I have the same problem. Saving games takes like 5 times more time than on FM14.

Haha, no, mate, I work for SI. I thought the 'I've been playing it since this morning' would've tipped you off. :p

Trust me, they've done nothing to affect save files. Restart your computer, close some stuff that's running the background, whatever, but I'm afraid the only fact here is so long as your computer isn't a Mac there's no difference in save times between versions.

If it makes you feel any better, I just rolled back to a previous version to check, and there's literally no difference. Sorry bro.

Well, I think I'm just being crazy and maybe I'm just trolling. If I would tell you that YOU ARE HUNGRY RIGHT NOW what would you feel about that give the fact that you may not be hungry ? I am telling you that those number exploded after the update. It is not from my PC, i dont have a wooden PC. I even restarted the **** thing, closed everything (like in 2004 on my old Pentium) and still the issue is there. The last thing I can try is a complete reinstall of the game. I will finish my game in about a few minutes and then I will wipe it and do a fresh install.

you need to chill godcubed knows what he his talking about it his is job so have a pill and have a lie down in a dark room and chill

Sure mate, I guess he can see my computer. Come on guys, how old are you ?

I even restarted my PC, closed everything and the issue is still there. It's not a problem on my end, thats for sure. I was playing, quit the game, update, start the game and then this happened.
Sorry man, I would love to help you but I don't know how. Though save games gets bigger with time and thus they can be slow to be saved. I kinda doubt thats the issue here, but you never know.

Sorry man, I would love to help you but I don't know how. Though save games gets bigger with time and thus they can be slow to be saved. I kinda doubt thats the issue here, but you never know.

Cant be that, I literraly saved the game before the update, so I can close the game to install the update. Then i opened my game again and when i saved it next time (like after 5 minutes) booom ...

Cant be that, I literraly saved the game before the update, so I can close the game to install the update. Then i opened my game again and when i saved it next time (like after 5 minutes) booom ...
I'm out of ideas then.

That's precisely why I'm saying that the update affected my game directly, since it's not something i did in between. Just closed the game, updated, started the game.

I was going to come in here and disagree with you but then I started a new game.

Pre update computer performance and estimated game speed was at 3 to 4 stars depending on number of leagues.

Post update it's just half a star even with just the BPL ticked.

The update was 24mb... I highly doubt anything performance-related was changed.

I was going to come in here and disagree with you but then I started a new game.

Pre update computer performance and estimated game speed was at 3 to 4 stars depending on number of leagues.

Post update it's just half a star even with just the BPL ticked.

I completly reinstalled the game, and the guess what: Now my save game operation took 141 seconds !!!!

In short, it was slightly underpowered. So then it was tweaked to make it more powerful, which accidentally took it right into bumfuck OP as all **** category. It got tweaked a bit more before release, but the release version was still quite OP. This patch makes it less so, but it's still on the side of OPness. It'll be fixed though, don't you all worry. :)

That's an understatement :D

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/543009519721182558/DA2180B4A07F46C32587DF59BE950AE3F521BCB2/

Haha, no, mate, I work for SI. I thought the 'I've been playing it since this morning' would've tipped you off. :p

Trust me, they've done nothing to affect save files. Restart your computer, close some stuff that's running the background, whatever, but I'm afraid the only fact here is so long as your computer isn't a Mac there's no difference in save times between versions.

If it makes you feel any better, I just rolled back to a previous version to check, and there's literally no difference. Sorry bro.

you need to chill godcubed knows what he his talking about it his is job so have a pill and have a lie down in a dark room and chill

You can check SI Forums Feedback section and see how many people have the same problem as I have, after the update. Yes, I am not crazy. I counted like 32 guys saying the same thing in the last 3 hours in only one thread. I guess you still believe is my "background processes" that are causing the game run badly.

Last edited:
Guys... occasionally it takes me longer to save... it's not really noticeable and it rarely stops responding when saving.

No appreciable difference for me with save time.

Got on laptop so maybe if I carry machine and run REALLY fast, I can get some kind of time-dilation thing going on.

Otherwise, I'll just need to find a bandwagon approaching the speed of light and try and jump on it.

New update.....and this guys going full ****** about how long it takes to save...GTFO

New update.....and this guys going full ****** about how long it takes to save...GTFO

never go full ******

It's obviously who retards are.

@kitchin75

You would be one of them. Why ? You didnt even checked the facts, you just stated that the game is okay, that something from my pc is causing the problem when it's obvious that a lot of people are experiencing an issue. I'm done replying to brainless people. Hf

You should probably stop playing, the games been destroyed for you, it's unplayable, ask for your money back, not fit for purpose, call trading standards, call the police, the army, the queen, take SI to court all because it took 1:40 to save.... Just slip away quickly and hope people forget who you are.