If you wouldnt be such a freakin **** troll you would see that i just signaled the problem in a very simple post. Then the great god almighty comes (GotCubed) and tells me that there is nothing wrong with the game. In all the following posts I try to explain that there is actually a problem. He didnt even care or bother to check the official forum to see if this is a common problem. I havent made a big of a deal for the actual problem, but for the fact that THAT GUY said it's nothing wrong, since it's obvious that something it is wrong. If you dont have the mental capacity to get that, that you GTFO, you are the one that people should forget since you bring no brain to the table, no contribution, just post sensless trash. If you are born in 1984 (like your nickname would suggest), than how the **** did you got up to that age ? You seemed just as you named me , a ******, because your brain seems to be like a 5 yrs old who has nothing interesting to say, just says whatever **** comes in his mind.

Try saving less often, that will increase your game time on fm

Can everyone just calm down and be nice to each other for once?

GodCubed wasn't saying there isn't a problem. He's just saying that if there is a problem then it existed before this latest patch.

SebastienRo, it isn't worth it. Let the mods sort it out.

SI may not have done anything to save times, but something has crept in and they're looking at the issue. Neil Brock has asked for save games to be uploaded and to PM him the name of the save.

Last edited:
It's obviously who retards are.

@kitchin75

You would be one of them. Why ? You didnt even checked the facts, you just stated that the game is okay, that something from my pc is causing the problem when it's obvious that a lot of people are experiencing an issue. I'm done replying to brainless people. Hf
first when did i ever say the game is ok all i said was godcubed worked for si so he should know

As mentioned earlier, this almost certainly a problem that existed before the patch. It's incredibly unlikely that it's patch related.

Before I left the office today, I mentioned it and we all tested it out. There's no appreciable difference. That should be the end of it, although if it continues to be a problem I'm sure there will be a later hot fix.

Please si sort out this crossing goal ratio it's destroying an otherwise good game

Mine is taking an eternity to save too. Patch aside.....

This is very interesting. Presumably you're using a PC right? There's literally nothing we've changed in the patch about it, so it must either be a big coincidence or inherent problem OR something got triggered. Sounds to me like it's the middle one.

I never played any FM15 before this patch so don't know if it's taking longer than before but I also have the same issue. Takes ~2 minutes to save each time. Playing on a PC & saving onto an SSD.

This much needed patch will go a ways towards creating a better game for everyone. Thank you SI!

As mentioned earlier, this almost certainly a problem that existed before the patch. It's incredibly unlikely that it's patch related.

Before I left the office today, I mentioned it and we all tested it out. There's no appreciable difference. That should be the end of it, although if it continues to be a problem I'm sure there will be a later hot fix.

Yes, the problem existed before the patch indeed, saving games took just too much, but after the patch was terrible. As unlikely as it may sound I posted screens from SI Forums where people had the same issue. Now, no matter how you put it, lets even say that the patch didnt cause it, but it sure made it worse. I mean, when 1 guy has 1 problem then is very likely to be something from his PC, but when so many people say the same thing (after the patch saving games takes forever) than it's very likely that the issue is kinda general or is affecting certain PC configs or idk., but it's not just me having that unwanted delay. I dont mind that too much, what i was upset about was you trying to talk me into something that i knew right from the start that you were wrong. I know when something comes from my PC and when it doesnt. I tried everything, from restarting the game, to completly reinstalling it, but you didnt looked close to the facts. Yes, I understand that SI didnt do something specific for this matter in the latest update, but hey ... it's computers, **** can happen as it clearly did. Then I moved to SI Forums and guess what, a lot of people having the same problem. This is all I wanted to say. I am not raging about it, I am not crying about it, I am not going "full ******" like that ... one called me. It seems that I made a huge deal about it because you didnt want to listen to me. What was I suppose to do ? Agree with you, believing that is just some problem that I have, when I was 100% sure that it's the other way around ? I thaught people should tell about the bugs/issues of the game, especially since it's not fully optimized and updates are still coming.

I haven't really checked after this hotfix, but in my experience saving takes longer in FM15 than it did in FM14. Might just be down to it being a new game though and still not fully optimized.

I haven't really checked after this hotfix, but in my experience saving takes longer in FM15 than it did in FM14. Might just be down to it being a new game though and still not fully optimized.

Yes, it's true/ My FM15 took like 30 seconds to save a game and now after the patch it goes to over 2 minutes on an SSD.

Question, do I have to make a new save for the changes to take effect? Or will my current save be good?

Question, do I have to make a new save for the changes to take effect? Or will my current save be good?

Changes are save-game compatible. Only database changes aren't. (like the January transfer window update)