How do you deal with heart break?

I don't know why that would be a reason to finish her anyway.. XD, unless Shes really homophobic.

******** her Dad would be pretty homosexual, even contemplating it would put you far from being homophobic. As long as she is homophobic, then she will hate her dad. :)

Ok, does she have any pets? Any really good friends? What does she love most in the world?

C'mon, we can think of some really sadistic **** if you want.

New TV add: "Is your ex a *****? Want revenge? Dunc is your man for only £49.99"

******** her Dad would be pretty homosexual, even contemplating it would put you far from being homophobic. As long as she is homophobic, then she will hate her dad. :)

I was referring to her inserting an object in to her sphinkta. :P

I was referring to her inserting an object in to her sphinkta. :P

I know, but why would you want to do that to yourself when it would have no effect on her, when you can do it, in a similar sense, to someone she loves. ;)

To be honest, and fair, when I got dumped by my girlfriend, I just sat outside her house, pumping out Cher - If I could turn back time on mah boombox, while furiously wanking on her dog.

Although this was when I was about 8 (14 years ago), so I imagine times have changed.

Lies!!!!

This sounds gay but the best way to hurt her is to just ignore her... Birds hate this, dont give her the satisfaction

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Sam, your Dunc's *****, not his ex...sorry to burst your bubble....

Think Dear Deirdrie has nothing on Dunc. Quality XD

**** her mum an sister up the **** then wipe ur *** on her pillow while sniffin her skiddies an wearin her dressing gown, always a winner!!!!!!

**** her mum an sister up the **** then wipe ur *** on her pillow while sniffin her skiddies an wearin her dressing gown, always a winner!!!!!!

Your level of intelligence suggests that you do that?

haha im afraid not mate but if you wanted to make a tv appearance I guarantee that'd get you on Jeremy Kyle

Trying too hard, dude.

You watch to much **** haha

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/jpg/****-that-*****-scared-yao.jpg

What kind of **** have you watched lately?!

Just get out with the boys, have fun and begin to see why that sometimes things just ain't right.

And, to quote Cole Train, get back in the game baby!

Good ****, by the sounds of it.

He probably doesn't even know what **** is.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Just get out with the boys, have fun and begin to see why that sometimes things just ain't right.

And, to quote Cole Train, get back in the game baby!

You mean, the dating game?

He probably doesn't even know what **** is.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

You mean, the dating game?

In a way, more the game of life. Life can be fickle, but in the end it's short. Enjoy the **** out of it, it's an awesome gift.

Back