How do you deal with heart break?

I might be Saudi, I might be Danish I might even be Muanmar Gaddaffi!
Colonel-Gadaffi-in-Uniform.jpg

I will give you a few hints:
I support the Danish team Randers FC
I support HSV in Germany because I lived there.
I support Chelsea FC in England because I'm Blue da ba dee!
I was a former shareholder in the Italian club Juventus.

Now make a serious answer or Gaddaffi will haunt you!

Last edited:

Yep, he's Danish. Lol :P

I live in Saudi Arabia, so that would be my best guess.

I support SC Freiburg because I've lived there... And yet so many Danes hate the Germans.

Go pop some pills and get laid.

No, seriously now:

My ex and I broke up 'recently', after a good 1 and a half year (1 year and 6 months if anybody is wondering). All I did (what most people probably do), is beeing around friends, watching movies, etc. Sure go get wasted, I did that too... Well, I still do that, but that's beside the point. Eventually, you'll realize you've forgotten her (or maybe if you're lucky, you'll just forget her and never realize, but that's more along the lines of alzheimer), and finally you'll be able to move on.

Obviously, everybody has his/her own way of dealing with things, but that's just a more serious suggestion than most comments in here.

Glad you cleared that up, was struggling for a moment!

and keep on topic morons.

Last edited:
got told today about a guy who got dumped by his girlfriend and im revenge signed her up to this retarded website for people that like rape. Told people to go to her house and rape her (thinking it was her saying it) and she got raped :S Pretty gruesome stuff, dunno if it's true (Dunc do you know, it's the kind of thing you would)

I was heart broken the other day, so I stuffed my face with ice cream and listened to sad songs, before long I decided that the best way to deal with losing to Nottingham Forest in my derby match was to play on .......

Get loads of money (legally please...you will see why later). Start supporting a random english club with financial problems with an owner arrested for money laundering in Hong Kong that have recently won a trophy are in the championship and the Europa League. When you have loads of money ASAP buy the club and lift us from ******* Carson Yeung.

P.S. this will keep you occupied over a long period of time and keep your mind of the *****.

P.P.S Shelbourne FC of Ireland are the cheaper option but less profitable. More fun though.

It's worth a shot I suppose

got told today about a guy who got dumped by his girlfriend and im revenge signed her up to this retarded website for people that like rape. Told people to go to her house and rape her (thinking it was her saying it) and she got raped :S Pretty gruesome stuff, dunno if it's true (Dunc do you know, it's the kind of thing you would)

If you like rape, it's not really rape, is it?

/facepalm.

Well I suffered from congenital heart disease when I was born so I literally had a 'broken' heart, and I had an operation? now I'm awesome at life.

Go and get ****-faced with a group of close mates.

Well I suffered from congenital heart disease when I was born so I literally had a 'broken' heart, and I had an operation? now I'm awesome at life.
One of my best mates had this problem as well. He has a vertical scar on his chest.

And to quote Barney Stinson: "When I am sick, I stop being sick and be awesome instead!"

I am not even english, and i can use english better than you? Well that's sad, there's no word for a female best friend. And well, even if your best friends are all male, doesn't mean we are all like you :) .

I think gaining an 'English' sense of humour will do you a favour, try removing that stick from your ****.

Dude, that was on NCIS. Make up your own rape stories!

One of my best mates had this problem as well. He has a vertical scar on his chest.

And to quote Barney Stinson: "When I am sick, I stop being sick and be awesome instead!"

I have a large scar scaling my entire rib cage top to bottom and a nearly joined scare from the bottom of my rib cage to my side, and a scare hidden behind my shoulder blade as well as a hernia located above my abdominals and bellow my ribcage. Chicks dig it :P on a serious note the doctors who saved my life are my heroes, espicially with everything that was going on. my Surgeries were at the time of the Britstol Heart Scandel were the man who saved my life lost his job due to accidental fatalites when the surgery was still in primative stages the babies would have died a slower death than they did had they not attempted surgery and it makes me angry to this day. I met someone who's niece survived the Heart scandel (had something else wrong with her not congenital heart disease) and this bloke spoke ill of the men who saved my life and well I lost it.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Dude, that was on NCIS. Make up your own rape stories!

No mate, it was true story. Read it on the metro when going to college, I'm trying to find it.

Back