How good is Drogba really?

• Thread starter Thread starter Red_Might
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 11K
Lol Drogba is one thing, but I think Rooney has to be in the top three for world's best strikers, he is on the form of his life right now, even whilst carrying a niggle.

Real Madrid did show interest in Rooney for £90m, £10m more than Ronaldo reportedly.

Reportedly...

And Rooney, was injured for 4 games... he scored a resounding none. Oh, and Man U lost 3 drew 1 without him/him injured.

please, Barca would have rooney. He is on par with any striker atm. Your just completely stupid

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Shows how clueless you are.

Capello got sacked for being to itailan with his tactics, Madrid didnt like the lack of style. the slow boring game.

Please stop this stupid thing.

I'm clueless 'cause I'm not bias.

Barca wouldn't have Rooney, they have shown no interest in him, the players they have are Torres and Villa. Funny that they are the 2 on the top of my list.

Reportedly...

And Rooney, was injured for 4 games... he scored a resounding none. Oh, and Man U lost 3 drew 1 without him/him injured.

Sorry i thought he played against bayern in both games, and didnt we beat spurs without him.

If you can't recognise rooney is a world class striker then to be honest mate you have major mental problems.

I'm clueless 'cause I'm not bias.

Barca wouldn't have Rooney, they have shown no interest in him, the players they have are Torres and Villa. Funny that they are the 2 on the top of my list.

dunny rooneys scored more goals then both this season.

Funny your clearly anti utd, So you hate rooney, what is ever next. You decided that vidic isnt in top 100 CBs in the world.

LOL, I am sorry, but Villa and Torres wont fit the Barca style, rooney will, that was the whole point of Ibramhimovich, he may not be as good generally, but he fits the style. Except, with Rooney he fits the style and is as good.

Sorry i thought he played against bayern in both games, and didnt we beat spurs without him.

WITHOUT HIM/HIM INJURED implies he was playing, I forgot about Spurs. 2 loses 1 draw and a win. Bravo. I wish there was a way to type out my words slower so you coudl understand...

dunny rooneys scored more goals then both this season.

Funny your clearly anti utd, So you hate rooney, what is ever next. You decided that vidic isnt in top 100 CBs in the world.

look his a liverpool fan he dosent like rooney or drogba....shocker.

WITHOUT HIM/HIM INJURED implies he was playing, I forgot about Spurs. 2 loses 1 draw and a win. Bravo. I wish there was a way to type out my words slower so you coudl understand...

we lost one the Chelsea game without him, and drew once, Blackburn away, Big deal.

I'm confused. Are you trying to say that rooney has carried us to second in one of the best leagues in the world while also saying he's not that great?oO)

LOL, I am sorry, but Villa and Torres wont fit the Barca style, rooney will, that was the whole point of Ibramhimovich, he may not be as good generally, but he fits the style. Except, with Rooney he fits the style and is as good.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You fool.

Ibrah doesn't fit the Barca style. He's to lethargic, can't keep up. Why do you think they are buying a new striker. oO)

Torres is the perfect Barca player. The only reason they bought Ibrah was to add the extra route(over the top). But they found out he couldn't do the one that Eto'o was doing(on the ground). So they ****** up. The thing is with Torres, he is both of them players put together and more. He is strong, fast, can finish, can head, can hold up play, can dribble... the absolute complete striker.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

I'm confused. Are you trying to say that rooney has carried us to second in one of the best leagues in the world while also saying he's not that great?oO)

I knwo it sounds silly, but your luck has put you second.

Along with Stan Dinleg and Michael Owngoal.

They aren't you complete idiot, do you even watch Barcelona, you clearly no nothing about them.

No they didn't **** things up with height, that wasn't the reason because Eto'o was contributing the most goals for Barcelona (like 30).

Torres doesn't hold the ball up, he links with Gerrard and does one thing, FINISHES!

we lost one the Chelsea game without him, and drew once, Blackburn away, Big deal.

He was ont he pitch vs Bayern, but was still injured... ******' tool.

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

They aren't you complete idiot, do you even watch Barcelona, you clearly no nothing about them.

I never said Barca were anything. oO)

And I've watched every possible Barca game. Along with every Revista De La Liga, most Juve games, some Inter/Lazio(love Zarate), AC Milan and occasionally Bayern... your point.

He was ont he pitch vs Bayern, but was still injured... ******' tool.

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

I never said Barca were anything. oO)

And I've watched every possible Barca game. Along with every Revista De La Liga, most Juve games, some Inter/Lazio(love Zarate), AC Milan and occasionally Bayern... your point.

You said Barca were looking to buy a new striker which they aren't, they are looking for a LW to replace Theiry Henry for **** sake.

No they didn't **** things up with height, that wasn't the reason because Eto'o was contributing the most goals for Barcelona (like 30).

Torres doesn't hold the ball up, he links with Gerrard and does one thing, FINISHES!

Lmao, read what I said. I was saying they bought Ibrah to ADD the over the top route, not replace the ground option. They were trying to perfect the striker role with someone who could play over the top AND along the ground, but they FOUND OUT Ibrah couldn't do the latter.

Lmao, read what I said. I was saying they bought Ibrah to ADD the over the top route, not replace the ground option. They were trying to perfect the striker role with someone who could play over the top AND along the ground, but they FOUND OUT Ibrah couldn't do the latter.

I did read what you said? and yes he can do both, he fits their style of play, ****** ****!

You said Barca were looking to buy a new striker which they aren't, they are looking for a LW to replace Theiry Henry for **** sake.

Holy ****, Villa is a LW? So is Torres? Dayum. Valencia/Liverpool really messed up their positions...

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

I did read what you said? and yes he can do both, he fits their style of play, ****** ****!

No, he can't play along the ground. He can't keep up with their play, to lazy/lethargic.

Holy ****, Villa is a LW? So is Torres? Dayum. Valencia/Liverpool really messed up their positions...

Fernando Torres and David Villa are strikers, hence

Torres = Striker for Liverpool
Torres = Striker for Spain

Villa = Striker for Valencia
Villa = Striker for Spain

Back