The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
Post info about your LLM save, how well your doing, need advise ect.

about to start 3rd season in league 2 with wrexham , expectation to avoid relegation , any ideas who to sign ??

8 games in on 2nd season with Dover Ath in the conference south and currently in 2nd place after an awful 1st season in charge finishing a lowly 17th!

I'm into my 5th season with Darlington and have got them into the championship but sitting around the relegation zone near Christmas. At the end of last season Uruguay were looking for a manager so I applied and got the job and after navigating a tough group with Spain, Holland and Saudi Arabia I got an easy run into the World Cup final by beating Russia, Mexico and Ivory Coast before beating Argentina 3 - 0 to win it! :D

Just started my first season with Clayhanger Village. This is a custom database I made, and Ive added them into the Blue Square South. I added players that were unemployed to the team, all with low attributes in most skills. LOL this is gonna suck!!!

15 seconds into my first league game and my captain gives away a penalty LMAO

Last edited:
1st season with Oxford in league 2. started off bad- played 4 lost 4, scored 1 conceded 9. Turned it around though and after 26 games i was 2nd. Currently at the end of January and have slipped down to 5th.

We are complacent against weaker teams and intimidated by the top clubs. How do i combat this?

Just started my 3rd season with hereford. Been promoted into league 1, although I hve lost my 1st 2 league games convincingly. However my exoectations are only to attempt to avoid relegation so we will see how it goes.

I'm 4th place in Liga Sagres in my 3rd season with Stars of Amadora (great name for the save file too!)

Back to back promotions. I've got very few Portuguese in my team, almost all are african and brazilian. Right now I'm messing with tactics just a bit (trying not to do too much and lose my European spot).

My superstar african regen striker (19 y.o.) would have destroyed the league, but was out for 3 months. He is injury prone, and don't want to sell, but I'm in debt and all the top 10 world teams want him, so I may be able to get 30+ million out of him, which would really help improve facilities.

First season with Pomezia in the C2/C league in Italy. Currently in 2nd spot at the end of January. Media prediction is 16th, so I'm pretty stoked! Trying to get some money to buy the stadium.

Done one season so far and got Solihull Moors promoted to the Blue Square Premier after winning the playoffs,sold my whole team off for younger better players and I'm hopeful we can do well again this season.

I won my first season with Pomezia so I got promoted to Serie C1/B! At first I was a little reluctant because looking at the other teams it seemed like I haven't a chance to stay in that league. I also won the C2 cup in my first season.

Currently in my second season I got beat out of the Italian cup by Atalanta in the 3rd round, which was too bad, but luckily I had already made 30,000 euro in prize money in the first 2 rounds. I just beat my first opponent in the Italian C Cup which is nice. But I'm over the moon since I'm lying 2nd in Serie C1/B with 7 matches played! I signed 6 new players for my team 2 DM, 1 CD, 1 LD, 1 AMC, 1 AMR. And they've all been extremely good buys.

about to start 3rd season in league 2 with wrexham , expectation to avoid relegation , any ideas who to sign ??

Branamir Kostadinov - looks **** but is great with his pace. very cheap

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

You havent sold much (cannot see total figures for players out) but how the F*** did u manage to get a transfer budget of 28m i PL??

Got Woking to the prem 14th atm got bored so stopped

Im currently half way through my 3rd season with Luton and sitting clear top of the league by 16 points in League 1, conceding 13 goals.

Won league 2 by a clear 20 points. My team includes Luke Varney, Giles Barnes, Jody Craddock, Fabian Brandy who is a beast for me and Sean Davis. All of these have been free transfers pushed my wage budget to way over but now my finances are back on track after some wheeling and dealing.

Here is my Lower League save. Started in npowerleague 2.

4882817.jpg

Post info about your LLM save, how well your doing, need advise ect.
I am currently Hamilton accies in the spl first season currently 11th,have came almighty close to beating the old firm 1-1(celtic) and 2-2(gers)
havent won in the last ten games any ideas folks?