How long was your longest career so far?

Normally my games last about 6 seasons, but my current Basingstoke game is up to season 6, and I'm still playing, so who knows how long this game will go for.

I want to go untill I retire, then I add new manager which is Neil higgins Jnr or something, would have to be about 50 years plus though

Playing the 15th season as Arsenal manager , there is no fun anymore , 9 EPL in a row , 5 UCL in a row :
9 FA CUP |
11 EPL |
5 League Cup | 34 CUPS
1 EURO CUP |
8 UCL |

got to season 2023/2024 i was manager of leeds then villa then aresnal then liverpool then norwich then wigan lol was best game ive had

3 seasons with Reading then bolton thern villa then roma then i quit :L

2023 or something with FC Lokumotiv (self-created danish team).
That was on My old computer. On My new, the longest I have done is like 6 seasons...

Playing on Football Manager 2008, I got to season 2015/2016, which is 8 seasons through.

I've never gotten to 2020+ on any of the games.

At the moment i have been in charge of tottenham for 28 years

Most seasons per save in each game

FM 2008 - 17 seasons
FM 2009 - 3 Seasons
FM 2010 - 4 seasons so far

fairly sure that in CM2 ( back in the day) i got to season 40 odd

2017 was the maximum...with Inter this January

Wow. That's a long time. Have they build a new stadium for you then? Named after you :p

I've had two news stadiums one named after glenn hoddle and they just built a second new stadium named after me

I never really go that far, mines probably only 4 out of all the games lol

Currently nearly 3 seasons with Ternana, a small Italian club. on course for promotion into Serie A!
Longest is 9 seasons with arsenal, but it got dull, no challange.