How long was your longest career so far?

Im currently in my 11th season with Chelsea on FM10, won everything there is to win but im still enjoying it!

on FMH2007 i ran the game out with celtic and i was forced to retire! in this game i got to 2018, but i holidayed some of it :p

On FM08 - 5 seasons with Barnet
On FM09 - 5/6 seasons with Fulham
On FM10- 6 seasons with Ajax

Usually after 5/6 seasons I build a squad which I'm really happy with and can't really improve much apart from adding regens

myne so far in 2010 is 6 season at nottingham forest got them to the europa league

on old fm i did a 20 year at man united beat sir alex on hall of fame points that was on 07 and i did on 08 8 years at real madrid won every think

longest game has been 4 or 5 seasons
allways seem to loose interest :(
gunna try manage a team for longer than 5 seasons

I have had a a game until 2037, but the longest I have stayed at one team is Buckingham. I was with them all the way to the CL Final. From Level 10 to the Prem. The reason it too so long is I got the club in debt, got minus points until we finally dropped from Playoff runners up to Blue Square South. I was gutted and got tired of the game, however my job status stayed as sucure.

I'm still in charge of tottenham after 52 years

FM09 i did 7 years, not had a massive game this time round.

Longest one is my current Birmingham save, is 5 seasons in atm

My current one I'm in the year 2022, I started with Southampton and have since managed Fiorentina, Valencia, Bayern Munich, Mexico, England and Brazil, though I am currently at Liverpool :p

(6)my record is on Fm08 handheald i think and i got all the way to 32 seasons with united but i am more proud of the fact that i am in 2026/2027 i started with Southhampton then wolves,man united for about 6 seasons, move to Barca for 3 seasons then Uraguay (won world cup :) ) then back to united

think was 30n years into future on fm09

i got fed up when no real players existed and everton were winning premier

kinda feels hollow when joe soap is your top scorer...

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

At the moment i have been in charge of tottenham for 28 years

!?

you must be a zionist jew!? lol ;)

spurs fundamentalist fanatic coming through! :p
;)

FM10, it's now 2021. Managed York City, Oldham, Blackburn, Liverpool and now back to York.

I am currently managing manchester utd in the year 2027, 12 premier league titles on the bounce.One thing i have noticed is that a lot of clubs have changed stadiums. Chelsea are at Lampard Stadium and Liverpool play at Torres Stadium lol

still playing fm 10 and with Thetford in year 2035. Started with Cockfosters.