How long was your longest career so far?

I am currently in 2018 with Barcelona, started with Benfica, won everything in 3 seasons, then went to Italy for 2 years and won the world cup, then went to juventus, won serie A and CL, then went to chelsea, won premier and CL, then I won copa america with argentina and the CAN with Gana, after that I had 1 hear and half in Palmeiras where I won 2 paulistao and 1 brasileirao, the libertadores, and brasil cup, now in 2018 Barcelona hired me and I'm in September now.

But I have more files too, like Milan in 2013, and Standard in 2011.

As the games have gone by, and the Football Managers' have got more in-depth th seasons seem to take longer !! (Unless thats just me)

Anyway, my longest was 2047 with FC Barcelona !! I thought it was going to get boring but seeing all the new players coming through and the teams getting relegated made it fun ! (H)

As the games have gone by, and the Football Managers' have got more in-depth th seasons seem to take longer !! (Unless thats just me)

Anyway, my longest was 2047 with FC Barcelona !! I thought it was going to get boring but seeing all the new players coming through and the teams getting relegated made it fun ! (H)

Can you upload that Barcelona save for us to download?

My longest is 2027 currently.

On FM2008 it was 2052

In 2030 the world has changed.

Ok I'm still playing Football Manager 2009 and am currently in the Year 2030. Yes there are flying cars and Mars is inhabited by humans. But no seriously started my career with Marseille in France where i spent a total of 14 years; first 4 years I just won the French Cup once and Finished either 2nd or 3rd but was building my squad. Then won the Ligue 1 10 years in a row and won 3 Champs League and finished runner up twice. Decided to resign after almost 15 years at the helm and took over Fiorentina. Won the Serie A 4 years in a row follwed by 2 years of finishing second before just recently wining the Serie A again; in this time with Fiorentina have made the Champs League final 5 times but only won it twice (have lost twice to Man City). Both at Marsielle and at Fiorentina have overseen Stadium expansions. Don't mind terribly that there are no real players anymore as it kind makes things more interesting. Have also coached Engalnd through a very lean period (as far as talent) and the best I did was the semi-finals of the WC (Where I lost to Scotland!, they had an awesome team though).

Couple of times the game has failed to load or my computer has crashed but I save the game under numerous names. Absolutely love it!

Just reach January of my 74 season with tottenham

im just entering january 2074 on fm 10 been a few clubs mainly manchester utd left for a new challenge of building spurs 94 years old imagine me in the doug out haha

Last edited:
current game - coventry city (18/19 season)
Won: 2 EPL
4 FA cups
3 Community shields
2 League cups
1 EURO cup

same save:
Wales 2014 world cup 3rd placed (then quit)
england (2018 - ???) just taken over from steve bruce after he came 2nd in the WC

^^^FM11^^^

FM10: liverpool (4 seasons)
won: 2 EPL
3 FA cups
3 League cups
1 Champions league
1 euro super cup
1 world club championship
4 community shields

Last edited:
Did 5 seasons with notts county on fm2010, got to the premier league and i was top before 2011 came out.

Not gone on holiday at all! That would be very boring and sad wouldn't it?...

My method is to let the assistant pick my side based on fitness/conditioning of the players etc. Saves on time true and effects your hands on approach but I value their opinion. If results aren't going well I axe them and bring in a new number two. Tried and trusted method for me..

I can't believe all of these brokensjnf8ewhce8.com that haven't played a save longer than 3 or 4 seasons...the only thing I like to do with FM is play a long save. On FM07 I only played one save for about 5-6 seasons with Atletico Madrid...ony FM10 I played one save for 3-4 seasons with Sporting Lisbon; I made some poor decisions so I started another one with Lisbon and played it for about 6-7 seasons...then I bought FM11. I'm working on a 0 foreigners database right now, and as soon as I figure out the last couple countries that aren't working, I'm going to play a save with Independiente and I figure I'll go about 8-9 seasons before FM12 comes out.

I normally get bored but on 2023 with Aston Villa (having been Notts Co, Tottenham, Coventry).

the one im doin now, jan 2015, an still quite enjoyin it :)

I'm in 2020 and unemployed after spells with Barnsley, Ghana and Hull City.

FM 2011, San Marino November 2018 is my longest active game

On fm10 i got to 2080.
Only bought fm11 at xmas and got to 2020 with parma...
Have just started my long term save for this year and want to try hit 2100.