How many of us actually play football?

Reaction score
I was wondering how many of us FM fans actually play football, whether is be Sunday league, Saterday, Amatuer or even Professional? What team do you play for and what position?

I play Sunday League for a brand new team called Bromley Robins FC and I dont have a position yet, I used to play Centre Back but thats really not my thing. I think im better suited to playing on the wing or as an attacking midfielder.

I play Semi-Pro for Ashford Town,(middx) previously Hampton and Richmond.

Amatuer with Blair Thistle, right-back and captain.:)

i play for a local chinese youth setup as captain and attackin mid

Semi Pro Indoor Football - Goalkeeper
Team name: The Randy Gnomes :p

Starting my favourite - Normal footie when i move down close to a semi pro club at my new apartment i have bought :p and will play Goalkeeper as well (or Centre Midfield)

I play 5-a-side with my mates, haven't played 11 a side for about 2 years now though.

I play in the Brighton Youth Team as a Midfielder,on the bench though

Me and my mates play profesional football at the park

still got a fluffed up ankle so no footbal right now :p but once the ankle is fine i play in the billingham synthonia reserves :(

Not really, just down to the pitch for a kick-a-bout.

More Rugby, and Gaelic.

As i'm young, I only play for my school team and little 5 aside tourneys.

I'm not bad though, I was thinking of joing some sort of team after my GCSEs. :)

I'm sure there is a thread for this anyways;

I play 6 a side for 'The Dukes' on a Monday night. Played for two years, first year we were **** but after I joined and brought in a couple of people we improved. Start of this year we won 4 out of the first 5, then everyone left University so we lost 4 players including the GK. We have since lost 7 in a row, badly.

http://www.footballmundial.com/tables.asp?area=491&2=3

i was at man united when I was 10 but I didnt quite make it :'(

I was captain of my primary team as a RB. and play for a local team in ST.
15 goals in 8 games!! :)

played amateur at serbian lower league (like the second lowest :) ) at center back in first team(3 years) and for youth team in position midfielder 2 years
club name was FK Sloga Margita :)

I play professional football in the 'FIFA clubs' league, it's tough.

Use to play for my school team....dropped after missing most of the training sessions :'(