How many of us actually play football?

Made my school debut when I was 11 in goal and apparently my teacher told this sunday league coach he knew to come and watch me especially. I had an absolute nightmare and shipped 9 including a robert green esc goal at my near post which still haunts me to this day as we was 1-0 up at the time and ended up losing 9-2. Second game, I was watched again, only shipped three but my defence was all over the place and left me with a one on one with the ball dropping just outside the box, as i cleared the ball the other player slide me two footed with his studs landing straight on my ligaments and he did that much damage I was out for 8 months and the foot has never been right since. Because of being at the stage where I was growing up, my heart wasn't in football (It never was fully in the first place because hockey has always been the dominant sport in my life) so I gave up playing cus of the amount of time I had out and just lost interest. I still play in goal for 5a-side for my mates work team and if I ever play a game of 11 a side again, i'd play the holding/central midfield role because the sort of aspects needed for them positions I tended to focus on once I started playing again, because once I started playing I avoided playing in goal for ages like the plague despite what people saw was an obvious talent.

Moved around alot when i was younger so i played for alot of teams i started aas a CB but i was **** so i went in goal and i was surprisingly good haha so from then on i am a GK furthest back i ca remember i was playing for Otley Town FC U9s all the way to U13's moved again and joined Garforth Villa B team U14's as a goalkeeper for half a season and fell out with the manager at the end of the season because i wanted to join the A team xD (Jelous b team manager or wut :O ) as i was there i went on trials with Leeds United and they asked me to come along on 15th september which is tommorow to join up with the Youth :D Wish me luck :)

i used play for inverness caledonian thistle under 18s as goalkeeper and then aberdeen wanted me but i quit as i didnt want to play football as people take it to seriuos i only like it to have a laugh and tht

As im 15 i play for Ferryhill boys club as striker and play for the school team.

I play 5 a side team

Winter Milan I play CB Or Forward

But some times i train with grimsby town youth team

good luck to all you lads in the system!

trialed at forest as a kid but never made it past park football, birstall united and then uppingham town colts.

play some 5 a side and kickarounds, but im mainly armchair manager these days ;)

Unlucky.

I used to play for a club called Junior Meads but fell out with some of the team members and just found myself quitting.

Although, some of them claim that I am better than some of the newcomers.

Probably played against you then. Played against Meads quite a lot back in my Court Park Colts days.

i play with friends 5 a side, they call me garrincha , cuz they say i got a lot of flair
use to train basketball for a 3 years, got a national title u15 with KK Siroki Brijeg
played PG/SG, with lots of rebounds

I played for the u15 Universidad de Chile, but then i moved to the U.S. and now i play for my school xD

used to play for the yo9uth temas of VV Bennekom, now playing for VV Gruno.

Back