How many of us actually play football?

Play for my local team Tadburn YFC U15's, this year is my 8th season for the same team. I play like a deep lying playmaker but I like taking it around peopl :)

Offered a contract from Prescot Cables? Chester FC are playing them this season :)

Yeah, I can sign for them now, although I really don't want to leave St Anne's, been playing for them for nearly 10 years now.

I play for MAXX FC Lonsdale 2nd division in Co. Armagh. Centre Back, Right Back, Left Back..Very Versatile..:)

Play with my mates
and captained my primary school team as a CM

looking to join a team

Used to play for a Sunday league team called Junior Meads until injuries,absences and general rifts and rumours in the squad caused me to quit.

I was at Tottenham under 10's

I left because it was too competitive and not fun, so I turned town trials at Fulham, Barnet and Charlton to go to Alexandra Park Youth, in the 2010/11 season I will be playing for the Under 14's.

I am a all rounder playing cover for Sweeper, CD, never played goalie for my club though :(
I always start as a CM/DM sometimes playing on the wing.

If you live in North London, and are looking for a club PM me and I will give you details.

I play U-17 Sunday League for St Anne's (captain), Saturday League for a amateur mens team called Holt FC and have been offered a pre-contract from Prescot Cables. I play CM and RB for St Anne's and RB for Holt.

My school is right next to Valerie Park :wub: The back field behind Valerie Park and to the left is my school :)

Ahh right. Well good luck in whatever you decide to do.

The other reason I don't want to sign yet is there is now way I will be getting first team football there for 2 or 3 years and even that isn't definitely. I have a pre-contract agreement with them meaning I can sign for them from when I turn 16 until my 18th Birthday. I am just waiting a while until I improve a bit more. Oh and thanks :)

Played for some local teams from roughly 11 - 14, then for school after that. Since school my friends have been **** (don't play football) and not sure how to get into a team without knowing anyone in it

i live near bromley wer abouts is this team based, what age group isit and are you looking for players

My school is right next to Valerie Park :wub: The back field behind Valerie Park and to the left is my school :)

Haha, I had my trials on there and played in a cup final on there with St Anne's, quality stadium :P

Obviously didnt warm up properly. Proper warm ups are 10 to 15 minutes running and limbering up then 5 minutes light streching. Either that or your just really unfit lol Ive only ever had a few cramps and they came on in about the 80th 85th minute.

Isn't the 80th min ten mins from time? Like the other guy? :S

Anyway, I play for my local 5 aside team, when I go back to uni, I shall play for one of the uni teams and a monday night 5 aside team. Both in goal prob, play upfront when I am at home tho.

Have the occasional kick around with my mates, but Im **** at football. Play hockey instead.

I've had a long career at arsenal, barcelona then finished at ac milan.

Seriously I play for flamborough under 16's. CB or CM. Out injured now though.

Haha, I had my trials on there and played in a cup final on there with St Anne's, quality stadium :P

Yeah its quality for people who like lots of rust thats why I love it so much :P When did you play that cup final out of curiousity?

Isn't the 80th min ten mins from time? Like the other guy? :S

Anyway, I play for my local 5 aside team, when I go back to uni, I shall play for one of the uni teams and a monday night 5 aside team. Both in goal prob, play upfront when I am at home tho.

Opps read it wrong I thought he said 10 minutes in haha. Thats why I was so suprised.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

i live near bromley wer abouts is this team based, what age group isit and are you looking for players

Ah no way lol I play for Bromley Robins, you heard of em?

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I play under 14's football & are captain for Rutherford AFC and i play LB or DC

i actually was scouted by Chalton in the mid 90's as a goal keeper, unfortunately i broke my wrist landing in an extremely bad position and never quite recovered.. barely played since.. and was about 11 yearsago now :(

I was at Bournemouth when I was 13, left because it was too competitive and not enjoyable enough - So now I play for a couple of 6 a side teams and an 11 a side team. Would rather play just for fun now.

Back