How many of us actually play football?

I dont play football, but my cousin plays for Bradford City. I was in the car with him when Peter Taylor called him, cool or what?

Oh dear god. My football career is a joke. When I was a lot younger (7 or 8) I started playing for my local side Rossgarth, I started in the defence, didn't play well. Moved into midfield, didn't play well and then put as a striker, I played upfront for about 2 maybe 3 seaons, and I didn't score a single goal xD Stopped playing competitively when I was about 11, and started playing rugby when I was about 13, and played rugby ever since (:

Oh dear god. My football career is a joke. When I was a lot younger (7 or 8) I started playing for my local side Rossgarth, I started in the defence, didn't play well. Moved into midfield, didn't play well and then put as a striker, I played upfront for about 2 maybe 3 seaons, and I didn't score a single goal xD Stopped playing competitively when I was about 11, and started playing rugby when I was about 13, and played rugby ever since (:
It's called being ****. No offence XD
Jokes.

My career is going well, but the league promoted our rivals by mistake, and we are all really upset :'(
I also picked up a leg injury in training on Sat. and my team still managed to draw 1-1 with 10 men!

when i was younger i used to play in my local team
but when i hit the puberty age, i became fat and slowly lost my talent
trying to get fit and might make a career out of football

Used to play in a few junior teams, but I've since stopped.

Play for the school u18s and I'm in a 5s league. I play 5s twice a week, I find that I'm better at it than XIs because you can make up for mistakes by being fitter than the opposition. We're currently top of the league as our team has better stamina, and we get loads of late goals :)

Commanding centre back for my local club. The only position I've not played in competitively is goalkeeper.

Play for a 5-a-side team and have played competetively 11-a-side but I get injured too often so only play very occaisionally, hate being so injury prone, if I could play football every day I would.

I play for an U14 team called Clifton Colts, I play Centre back, but I've never wanted to play there and have never liked it there. I would like to play in another position though, but in the last game I got to play striker and then midfield, I'm definetly better in either of those positions, but no doubt I'll be playing centre-back again the next match. Something different for a change :)

used to play football for local,school and a cup team but stop because i kept on getting injured :( might look to join a five a side team soon thoo :)

played for my school north division league u-18. im no rio ferdinand or john terry but im a pretty solid centerhalf. then moved on to study for my diploma and studies take too much time and energy to continue any form of tournament football. play with my mates once or twice a month now.

but i love playing street soccer, ridiculously fun and easy considering how small the court is.

Play with my local boys club and have done for 5 years. Play at right back or centre back and I am hoping I can get better and go far but I'm looking to get into coaching when I leave school.

i Was being scouted when i was 7 by stoke but then i got injured for 3months and was never the same still HURTS me now :'(

i Was being scouted when i was 7 by stoke but then i got injured for 3months and was never the same still HURTS me now :'(

Unlucky.

I used to play for a club called Junior Meads but fell out with some of the team members and just found myself quitting.

Although, some of them claim that I am better than some of the newcomers.

play for east dunbartonshire villa at rb and am vice captain and being scouted by barnsley atm

I have played 24 minutes for my local team, Victoria Bordeasca, in fourth romanian league, but I dropped it, not the best at football... I played striker.
Anyway, I had an assist. :D

I used to play for AFC Wimbledon Under 8's, now Sutton United Under 14's

Back