How many of us actually play football?

i played at Aberdeen Pro-youth for 3 years then rangers pro-youth for 3 weeks then Kilmarnock for 3 years then currently trying to get into St.mirren pro-youth or Raith pro-youth or Q.p.r pro-yoyh

Used to play for Sawston United U'15's then got into an argument with the **** of the manager. (A short bloke with a high voice.)

Moved to Shelford and Stapleford Strikers now. :)

I play casual football at lunch time, sort of like school yard football.
Also in my schools 1st XI and captain of Green Island FC youths
Right midfield :)

i love the rugga bugga :wub: now that i played professionally :D

what team do you play for :O

I play footy at school, for the U14 1sts at right-back/centre back ;) - and thinking of joining the GOALS U15's next year :)

Last edited:
I want to play loads, but ive not played before and im 19! any tips?

Y should i play football i sign players to that for me!! :)

I play football in Estonian '97 born boys Meistriliiga ( Premier League ) :D Tho I'm born in '98. I'm too good. ^^)Scored 10 goals in 6 matches for them as a AMR :P

Defending mid in 97 now, definate first team choice (H)

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

i played at Aberdeen Pro-youth for 3 years then rangers pro-youth for 3 weeks then Kilmarnock for 3 years then currently trying to get into St.mirren pro-youth or Raith pro-youth or Q.p.r pro-yoyh

My intelligence says that you are a pro-youth <)

Well that's me ****** already, and i just got back into pre-season.

Was doing HIIT in Durham on some long steps, then i fell didn't i... ****** all my left knee on crutches, looks like i will be finished for about 2 month's.

So look's like i can kiss that Gateshead scholorship bye bye.

I used to play for a team called Tingley Athletic, used to play left-back and take the corners and the free-kicks, I used to get called Beckham! :P

I'm right-footed though! >: ( Hated playing left-back.

I'm 16 now and I play for Wakefield "Any-Age" it's outdoors with other teams, I play defensive midfield/right-back.

I play for Real Madrid, I'm the most paid player and with highest fee there, Idk if youve heard of me Cristiano Ronaldo? name ring a bell??

I'm sure there is a thread for this anyways;

I play 6 a side for 'The Dukes' on a Monday night. Played for two years, first year we were **** but after I joined and brought in a couple of people we improved. Start of this year we won 4 out of the first 5, then everyone left University so we lost 4 players including the GK. We have since lost 7 in a row, badly.

http://www.footballmundial.com/tables.asp?area=491&2=3

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f23/what-football-team-do-you-play-for-t34444.html

I play for Real Madrid, I'm the most paid player and with highest fee there, Idk if youve heard of me Cristiano Ronaldo? name ring a bell??

nope oh yeah wait you're the diving git arent you I was gonna come after you with a pillow but you would just fall over screaming n "oooowwwwww, the pain" for hours on end

dont be rude asjso

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

if that is your real name

I work at a cinema so we all play in a corporate 6 a side league on a Tuesday. A lot more competative than I thought.

Now seriously i play professional at Zamalek Under 19's

currently training with Canvey Island hoping to gain a contact, other than that, play for Rochford Town, center midfield :)

I had trials with Southend before, but I broke my collarbone outside of a training session (playing at the park, diving headers aren't as cool as they look) so they released me from the trial and I've sort of had trials with Bournemouth, but not for long as the other kids my age there were a lot better than me so I had no chance. Played for a sunday league team before called Copnor North End but they split up so don't play for a team anymore, although plan to try and get into the Chichester College football academy when I go to College, a few from there have gone onto play for England U18's, but I doubt I'll ever get that far.

Oh, and I play right back/right midfield/striker. Used to play right back but got forward to much and never actually defended, then played right midfield and scored a lot, so I ended up as a striker.

Last edited:
The extent of football until recently was a kick-about over the park with my uni chums. I've never really been any good at any role on the field so I just played for a laugh when the weather was nice.

Back