How to donate?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175
  • Views Views 10K
I donated but didn't get a blue name

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

ooops yea I did

It's nice to see more and more people donating. Shows how much this site means to them!

just donated :D How long does it take to get a blue name?

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

I have lost the pincode but have no more money. I am hoping there is away to get it back. :S
Join the club :@

Going to donate tonight when I get credit, main reason is so I don't get these annoying ad's.

I lost my phone :'(. I'll get a new one in the sales and I will donate (A)

i've donated but no red star and blue name. sean confirmed it as well

Just Donated :) Glad so many people are. Going to a good cause ;)

I just donated via SMS but I didn't see the pincode in time to copy it time. What are my options now?!

I just donated via SMS but I didn't see the pincode in time to copy it time. What are my options now?!
Pray?
Suicide?
Cry?
Have a cup of tea and forget about it?

I think someone else done that earlier in the thread,read back.I dont know because i use a debit card to donate.

i donated 3 days ago but i still dont have the blue name :S

i've donated but no red star and blue name. sean confirmed it as well

Hmm that's weird. I confirmed it and moved you into the 'Premium Members' group it should have given you the blue name etc.. I will have a look into it and see if I can fix it.

i donated 3 days ago but i still dont have the blue name :S

Sorry. Hadn't been online for 4/5 days. Will read through my many Private Messages now and sort out all the donations etc.. :)

I've just donated a few mins ago.
I'm practically a saint.
:D

Just donated via daopay :)
but i clicked off the page where we got the code. i could remember it vaguely when i sent the PM to Sean, i also sent him the time of the donation and my phone number, do you recken he will be able to work out that i sent the donation ?

Just donated via daopay :)
but i clicked off the page where we got the code. i could remember it vaguely when i sent the PM to Sean, i also sent him the time of the donation and my phone number, do you recken he will be able to work out that i sent the donation ?

Yes

Back