hi i have a problem tring to connect to my m8s network. on my hamachi i have a yellow triangle at his name when i click this it says vpn status error. then when i click on this it says network adaptor error when i go to the details it says peer is not accessible via vpn. hope this makes sense if any1 can help as i dont have a clue when it comes to stuff like this.

Great guide thanks always wondered how to join a game.

I want to join that cutsy epl game or the tiraths net game but I dunno the pword.

Hi
Does it make a difference if you didn't install via stream? I didn't and my friend did, would that be why we cant connect to our game? Btw we have done all the hamachi stuff also.

like kieran mistry said does it make a difference if installed via steam and the other person didnt....cause we have got thruu the hamachi bit. its just the game bit that wont work...we have done evrything u have said. please man we been tryin for an hour. wt could possible be the problem?

Im totally trying this out! Thanks for the tip!

Looking forward to some local four-player games with me mates and a few lagers before the World Cup!

my mate is trying to join my network, where do I tell him to put the I.P addres??? im the host and we're confused

Can anyone help? Just a quick question, where are you meant to tpye IP adresses?

Thanks ;) (H)

I've done everything on the OP and it stills says unable to connect to server

me and my mate played it 2 days ago via hamachi and it worked just fine. Today we tried playing it again I (the host) loaded the game and he connected the same way as before but now it doesn't work :(

me and my mate played it 2 days ago via hamachi and it worked just fine. Today we tried playing it again I (the host) loaded the game and he connected the same way as before but now it doesn't work :(

probably just a problem with the hamachi servers. Both try restarting hamachi. If you still can't play together restart your computers

I did what you said and clicked join other server, after that my friends ip address appeared in the recent servers section, how do i start a game with him because all i have now is that?

Me and my friend started a network game on FM. He tried joining the game but it wouldn't let him, he said when pasted the I.P address from hamachi and pressed ok nothing happend. we both haver hamachi and have ticked run as server. whats going on
cry.gif
?:'(

Has your friedn got the same version of hamachi? Also are you all running the same FM patch?