I am trying to host done everything you sed, still says error unable to connect to server

Just thought i would say this works perfectly for fm 11 aswell. Great guide

Me and my friend are both connected on hamachi and have both tried being host and joining, but keeps coming up cannot connect to server??

I did what you said and clicked join other server, after that my friends ip address appeared in the recent servers section, how do i start a game with him because all i have now is that?

I'm having this problem connecting too. I do not get the unable to connect message but when the ip shows in recent servers I click on it and nothing happens.

Is this because I have the 11.1 update??

Hey All.

I am connected to Hamachi but when i click on a server in FM2011 (Join a Network), it just says "The connection to the server failed. Make sure your network or modem cable has not fallen out. Make sure the server you are trying to connect to is running a compatible version of the game. If you are joining an internet game make sure your connected to the internet."

My Wireless internet connection is fine, and the game versions are compatible. Please help!

Thanks

Heyyy, please somebody help me, I instaled Hamachi and just need me someone who want to play, and I dont have created game?? Please help?????!!!!

Want to play network game!!?

Hi, I install Hamachi and just need me IP adress and pasword to play with someone?????

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Thanks man. :))

Hey Tiraths, great guide. Few problems;

My friend and I have started doing this, we have installed the same Hamachi, because we both did it at the same time. We have the same FM, we have checked. Both Hamachi's are working, and we have set the games as you say to set them up. We have both followed your letters to the order. And we have done things in the comments below, like making sure it is through firewall's etc.

1) Does the host have to be in a game for the other to join?
Just the manager creation?
The overview page after creating 1 manager?
Create another manager for the other to take over?
Or be on a specific screen in the game? (So from overview go to game info or whatever?)

2) Any tips on things to help us, that aren't already here? (Because we dont understand why it isnt working)

P.S. the picture in the guide that is missing, is it important?

Thanks in advance. Sharkster

Last edited:
I am trying to be the host of the game but i dont know where i go so my friend can connect

I am trying to be the host of the game but i dont know where i go so my friend can connect

Read the OP mate...clear pictures (there is an FM11 version of this thread aswell)

hamachi simply says cannot connect to the server!! followed every single steps mentioned same patch disabled firewall n all the stuffs but cant still connect! is there another way to play via network or another program like hamachi?

hamachi simply says cannot connect to the server!! followed every single steps mentioned same patch disabled firewall n all the stuffs but cant still connect! is there another way to play via network or another program like hamachi?

I'd recommend Tunngle - http://www.tunngle.net/