How To Play as German and Japan National Teams.

Follow the pathway that Stu put in the OP and delete the files there.

Program Files/ Steam/ Steam Apps/ Common/ Football Manager 2011/ data/ updates/ update- 1110/ db/ 1110/ Inc/ all.

Follow that pathway and delete the files there. all 3 of them. Should then all work :)

Follow the pathway that Stu put in the OP and delete the files there.

Program Files/ Steam/ Steam Apps/ Common/ Football Manager 2011/ data/ updates/ update- 1110/ db/ 1110/ Inc/ all.

Follow that pathway and delete the files there. all 3 of them. Should then all work :)

I can't find the folders when I follow that path though :(

what part do you get stuck at?

when I search for the folders in my documents, it just takes me to the internet, like to google and FM Base How To Play As German and Japan National Teams. :(

are you sure you are you are searching correctly? Go to 'My Computer' and choose whichever disk you install programs on (most likely 'C'). Go to Program Files and then follow the instructions from Stu and myself and you should find the files you are looking for.

I'm 100% certain Im searching correctly. I haven't deleted any files :/

could you print screen where you are searching for the files and then put the images on here?

click 'print screen' on your keyboard and then paste this print screen into the program paint. Save the picture as a JPEG and then when you come to post here go to advanced and then choose 'manage attachments'.

Ah, never mind my post. Didn't realize there was a second page. XD

Last edited:
I'm already looking in my computer thats why I'm confused, I'm not searching it on google it takes me to google.

When you update the game you will have to delete the files again from the updates' folder. For the 11.1 patch they should be located here:

Steam:
Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2011\data\updates\update-1100\db\1100\Inc\all

Non Steam:
Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\updates\update-1110\db\1110\lnc\all

What each file does:
fake.lnc - Disables the German national team and player pictures for the Dutch and French national teams
lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc - Changes some competition names from Denmark, Sweden, France due to licensing
nleague.lnc - Disables Chinese, Japanese and South Korean national teams and changes club names, stadium names ect. due to licensing
My bad. I must have missed the common folder when I was typing it in. Fixed now.

STEAM
Program Files > Steam > Apps > Football Manager 2011 > data > db > 1100 > Inc > all
I just noticed the OP is missing the common folder too.

Last edited:
View attachment 112352

thats what I see when I follow the link,

I really don't understand how you can get a link to the paths that have been linked. I know it's a bit of an ask but could you screenshot each action you take to get to this link to make sure you're definetly going through the right path.

It worked for me (H)

Finally in all the years I have had this game I can actually have the proper German National team.

And that is why I love this forum. :D

Little help here (and sorry if I'ved missed anything)?

Downloaded game via Steam for a Mac, read the above posts in this thread and deleted the 3 .Inc files in the 1100 file. However, didn't work and I can't find the 1110 file mentioned, although when I start up the game it's showing as version 11.1.

Can anyone let me know the path to the 1110 .Inc file on a Mac with the game installed via steam??

Cheers

Sam

Guys, please help me Im frustrated!

Only one guy mentionned it before.

I deleted all files, ALL OF THEM. When I start a game everything is fine...but whenthey play the first game 11.8.2010 there are only grey ones.

Tried everything...and no result.

I read about german files, fake.inc and so on modified. Does anyone know about it or know how to handle that problem? Im playing the newest update and I repeat: I deleted ALL files from the INC carpet.

Last edited:
Guys, please help me Im frustrated!

Only one guy mentionned it before.

I deleted all files, ALL OF THEM. When I start a game everything is fine...but whenthey play the first game 11.8.2010 there are only grey ones.

Tried everything...and no result.

I read about german files, fake.inc and so on modified. Does anyone know about it or know how to handle that problem? Im playing the newest update and I repeat: I deleted ALL files from the INC carpet.

Having the same problem, on my second season worked fine until this morning, first time I played with the new patch, I know the update reapplies the files, but didn't think it would actually reinsert the grey players, now the question is, anyway to fix this ? It really sucks that you can fix it for a new game but if they're going to mess up every save game after every patch, that just ain't fun