How unhealthy is your life? Poll

How (un)healthy do you guys live?

• Total voters

nlx

Reaction score
How unhealthy are you all? Me very :( :)

Do you smoke tobacco?
Do you use drugs? (in the poll it says Weed, cant change that to the general word Drugs)
Do you drink alcohol?
Do you eat fast food a lot?
Do you sport?

Last edited:
Do you smoke tobacco? Yes
Do you smoke weed? No
Do you drink alcohol? Yes
Do you eat fast food a lot? No
Do you sport? When I have the time..

I do other unmentionable stuff though..

Poll = open, more answers allowed. Just dont vote Smoke yes and Smoke no ;)

Edit: I should have used the word Drugs instead of Weed, dunno if i can change that...guess not :)

I dont eat that much fast food, cheese on toast mainly so I dont know what to put there? Its not exactly healthy but its certainly not 'fast food' (though it is fast, and food? Someone get back to me with scientific study)

I rarely drink as well, weed + tobacco though probably mean my health is baaaad mmkay. well weeds not that bad healthwise but I've smoked cigarettes for 2/3 years so that aint goooood

No
No
Once a week
Sometimes
Muay Thai 2 days a week

Smoke? No
Drink? Yes (not a lot)
Sport? If you consider gym 3 times a week sport then, yes.

Sofar 0 votes for `not drinking alcohol´ (A) Must have known that putting this on a .co.uk website ;)

Can some moderator change the SMOKE WEED into TAKE ANY DRUGS in the poll?? I can't. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Lol. Depends, I have a drink when I go out, I don't get ****** every week. Drinking in moderate amount isn't unhealthy... I don't think :p

Drugs is fairly general though... the health effects of weed are very different to the health effects of Crystal Meth...

Drugs is fairly general though... the health effects of weed are very different to the health effects of Crystal Meth...

true. Then some mod can add 'take other drugs' as 2 options (yes and no). If not it's fine too

Lol you're gonna need a poll of about 20 options to actually gauge a reasonable view on how healthy we are really. Might aswell leave it as it is and ask people to elaborate via posting.

Do you smoke tobacco? Yes
Do you use drugs? Yes
Do you drink alcohol? Yes
Do you eat fast food a lot? Friday/Saturday 3am
Do you participate in any sport? Yes

Last edited:
Do you smoke tobacco? No
Do you use drugs? No
Do you drink alcohol? Yes alot, Am from Dublin tho so its understandable
Do you eat fast food a lot? Very rarely
Do you sport? Gym 3 times a week & Training twice a week with match on Sunday.

Lol you're gonna need a poll of about 20 options to actually gauge a reasonable view on how healthy we are really. Might aswell leave it as it is and ask people to elaborate via posting.

Lol, no i was bored. And someone mentioned crystal meth, and must admit that hard-drugs is worse for your health. I still hope all of you live a long and happy life. And even though i live unhealthy myself i am pretty thin. Less worries on the junkfood other than inside health issues in the future maybe :p

Oh, and i was paid to give this info to your health insurance companies. But please don't mind that.

Do you smoke tobacco? NO
Do you use drugs? NO
Do you drink alcohol? NO
Do you eat fast food a lot? NO
Do you participate in any sport? YES

Do you smoke tobacco? NO
Do you use drugs? NO
Do you drink alcohol? YES
Do you eat fast food a lot? NO
Do you participate in any sport? YES

Do you smoke tobacco? no
Do you use drugs? no
Do you drink alcohol? yes
Do you eat fast food a lot? yes
Do you participate in any sport? yes

Smoke: No
Drugs: Certainly not
Alcohol: At least once but no more than twice a week.
Fast Food: No
Sport: No

I think I manage to alleviate some of the effects of my lifestyle by running on the treadmill everyday. I usually do an hours worth of running with varying speeds. I watch some of my FM games (on my laptop thats within arms reach) in full when I do the treadmill so I wont be bored to death staring at a wall that never comes closer no matter how fast I run.

I sport.

..and eat plenty of takeaways. The rest are no.

I'm an unhealthy ******* and I know it.