i also like to move on rather quickly for various reasons whether it be i have achieved everything or i feel i have took a team as far as i could.

My most recent game was:

dartford - won blue square south 2011/12 losing only league game all season, resigned early next season after players wouldnt join and alot of players wouldnt sign new deals.

rochdale - joined mid 2012/13 when in relegation zone, kept them up and won jpt, had a major overhaul of players next season and signing of twarzdik fired me to 2013/14 league 1 title and jpt again.
With signing of adam le fondre (scores any level) i managed to finish 2nd on goal difference ahead of 3rd place norwich but considerably behind 1st place sunderand.
got offered arsenal job but wanted to keep rochdale up in prem and with some decent away form managed to finish 17th and resigned at end of this the 2015/16 season.

Dortmund - took the job as it was a big club and started well in 2016/17 season but got bored early so left in october.
aston villa - jumped at the chance to go back to the prem and again played well but by january arsenal came in for me again and i left.
arsenal - joined in january of 16/17 season 11th in league managed to win the fa cup that season and finish 3rd 2 points behind winners man utd, was going to make another big overhaul at arsenal but pre season man city came in for me and in the 7 seasons so far they still hadnt won the prem.

Man city - stayed for 4 seasons winning everyhing every season apart from one season where i didnt win the fa cup and finishing unbeaten in ever competition in my final and realised i had nothing left to achieve.

ac milan - 2021/21 joined with ac milan finsihing often outside the top 4 in the game history and only wnning the league once in the 11 years of the game, was tight all through but managed to win the league comfortably and won both cups and failed in the semis of the champions league to of course man city.

lookin maybe at starting a new game now with league 2 or bsp team and will try to make them the best team in the country wish me luck.

To me loyalty's a commodity in football.
Raised in South America, football & loyalty go hand in hand. When Beckham left for Real Madrid is was seen as an aberration, same with Figo.
I tend to stay with the very first club I arrived at. There's nothing greater than creating a winning franchise, a dynasty.
Unless I receive an offer I can't refuse (after winning it all with Tottenham and having announced a link with Barca, a year later they offered me the gig when Guardiola left), my loyalty's true to my first team, even though I try to get the most from the boardroom, of course. If they're not open to getting feeder teams, improving junior coaching, youth recruitment networks, expand stadiums, after I've given them every trophy out there, then I place my ultimatum.

Offered the Man Utd job with a pretty much unlimited transfer kitty.

Decided to stay at mid-table in The Championship Bristol Rovers.

2 seasons later I'm mid-table in The Prem! Loyalty always pays off! ;)

Was at Tromso for 8 years, rejected offers from many top clubs but now decided to go to AC Milan and go on a career of winning every top honour.

I've never taken a new managerial position. I usually have 2-3 saves per FM.

Even that job at Inter with a nigh one billion £ transfer kitty...

I never switch teams, unless I am doing a journeyman save.

only like the long term save games. Played with woking for 8 season

Currently in 2019 With Inter Milan, Before i EVER would consider to move on im working on breaking all the clubs records, looking at making a Inter youth selfmade striker become the most scoring ever, longest winning streak of unbeaten games is 81, even humiliated AC milan so bad they fired their secondplace in Serie A coach instantly after hah! :D

Current squad is
GK de Gea
DR Pedersen (regen)
DC Domínguez
DC Boateng (regen)
DL Bale
MC Crisetig
MC Ramsey
AMR C Ronaldo
AML Mao Deqing (regen)
ST Híguaín (regen)
ST Rodriguez (regen)
Subs
Wahjohi (regen)
Coloccini
Gleison (regen)
De Bruyne
Sneijder
Leandro Damião
Rooney

Still LOVING it :D

Quite ironic that the thread about loyalty was created by someone with the username 'Samir Nasri'.

I started with Arsenal. After the 13/14 season, I moved to Leverkusen, as I felt I needed a new challenge. Ironically, I was only there for like a month. I signed on with Arsenal again, and I finished the season. After the season, however, I was getting restless as there were no good regens to buy. I resigned from my Arsenal post (again) and simmed three years to 2018. I then returned to Arsenal for my third stint with the club. I bought many world class regens and have had tremendous success. It is now the year 2023 and I am still with the club.

How unloyal are you? Started by Samir Nasri.

Ironyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

I have never left my starting club, I like to build nice everlasting dynasties and stuff.

For me, it is about about the money, and by that I mean, will the board give me the amount of money I need to field a competitive team. I prefer lower leagues due to the challenge of finding diamonds in the rough but these teams stink of bad ownership and finances. Every season since I arrived, Mordovia (Russian League 1), have cut my salary budget since they are always losing money. Despite the cuts, I am 10K BELOW my budget and the team is still losing a buttload of cash (I am in 1st place BTW). Eventually, if they really blame their financial losses on me by cutting the salaries further, I will be forced to go. That is why I left Grimsby after taking them to nPower 1. Everyone called me disloyal but the owners made it impossible for me to do my job.

I'm in October 2017 with Portsmouth, also manage England, turned down Newcastle, Spurs, Chelsea and Locomotiv Moscow

How unloyal are you? Started by Samir Nasri.

Ironyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

hahahahahahah quality lol. I for some reason find it hard to leave a club as i usually aim for buying youngsters and want to see them blossom. its the same when i do journeyman careers aswell. However ive had succesful saves starting from harlem in holland ending up at Swansea city in 2027 who were in league 2 via team like celtic, psv/inter milan valencia and real madrid.

It depends, 2 years if its the same league but if I get someone promoted usually 3. 4 years is just too long.

Managed to finish at the 7th place with Q.P.R. in my first season. I had plenty of money to spend, good players. But Bayern Munich offered me a job. I don't know why did they considered me but I didn't questioned that and I accepted the offer. Now I feel like I abondoned my ship...

On FM11 i currently have a save going with my brother which we are in 2020 and as you will see i like to change.
1. Started with Fulham, left just after 3 years. (managed Honduras during my early days and left as manager or Ghana)
2. Went to Portsmouth in the Championship, lost in the playoffs with a much better side so i left.
3 .Went to Hearts but only managed 6 days in that very very poor league.
4. Somehow managed to get a job at Southampton around December time in the Championship, led them to the playoffs and got them up in my first half season. Went on to do okay for 2 seasons in the Prem but left early in my 3rd season as they looked poor (they got relegated that season so i was right). (started manager of Ghana and left manager or Turkey)
5. Appointed Galatasaray manager in November as they were 9th, finished 5th and beat Fenerbache in the Turkish cup (which was my first ever trophy). My second season i smashed the Turkish league and won the Turkish super cup and won the Turkish super cup at the start of my third season too. Left in January top of the league and doing very well as Napoli offered me the job. (left Turkey just before i went to Napoli too, took them as far as i could)
6. Joined Napoli as they were 9th and managed to finish 3rd.

And that's where the game is still currently at, i am at Napoli and quite happy to be there......for now!!!!

I normally start a save with a club and stick to that team throughout the course of the file. I'm in 2019-20 season with Arsenal.