Just over half way though my 40 season with Tottenham

I'm quite a ***** when it comes to moving clubs. Started with Arsenal, in 2012-2013 season I won the carling cup and EPL, signed a contract extension and left after a week of signing, to Juventus because they offered me a job. Won the Scudetto in the first year, won the supercup, scudetto and Coppa Italia in the 2014-2015 season. I didn't even wait to be offered a new job, i just left at the end of my contract and stayed unemployed till 2015 december, when Bayern approached me. I consider Bayern to be my life's work in this save. managed for four years and won 12 titles, including back-to-back champions league and a treble in my last year. They named me their Icon even after I left for Chelsea. I took the Chelsea job because they still hadn't won the CL by year 2019. Stayed in charge for 3 years, winning 2 league titles, 1 carling cup, 2 FA Cups and 1 CL (treble year 2022). Soon after, Marcelo Bielsa retired from ManCity post and Jose Mourinho took that seat, which led Real Madrid to approach me. Im in Real Madrid preseason 2022, playing with transfer budgets i have never even dreamed of :p