I Crushed BARCA AWAY 2-5 - Lots of CCC'S and Goals . I double dare you to try this !

this tactic creating massive amount of CCCs - got 12 in two games - but defence is dodgy in away games

this tactic creating massive amount of CCCs - got 12 in two games - but defence is dodgy in away games

try to tweak the defenders and wing backs to stay more in own half and put them to croos from deep not bayline Ill tweak it now and put the download link for away games ;)

I just created one tactic with the same formation and strategy but more difensive if ur using against strong team away its in download 1st page ..

Last edited:
when ur in the game result just look @ ur keyboard and find the Prtsc the go to the paint and pas it ( ctr+v ) then save the images , than go to ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting , oploud that image u saved , than copy the link from image shack it has forum link and past it here .

Or do it the easy way. Alt & F9 saves the screenshot to your SI folder, Users\***\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\screenshots

You can then just attach them to your post directly.

Seems like an interesting tactic too, I may have to give it a try. :)

Or do it the easy way. Alt & F9 saves the screenshot to your SI folder, Users\***\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\screenshots

You can then just attach them to your post directly.

Seems like an interesting tactic too, I may have to give it a try. :)

thanks mate i didnt know that ill use for other results coz its boring using imageshack ,

i have better results when focus passing is on "mixed" instead of down the flanks

i have better results when focus passing is on "mixed" instead of down the flanks

Thanks for feedback man ill test with my Liverpool team , i thought playin down the flanks to use more Wing back's and Left and right forword , but ill give a shoot

thx. good to know. I will create a new TC one then.

Bthw im working on new tweaked tactic hope i will make more bombastic than it is i mean to score more goals and improve passing and Having more shoots . Ill let u know all of u in 1st page .