I Crushed BARCA AWAY 2-5 - Lots of CCC'S and Goals . I double dare you to try this !

Do You have to put Center striker as target man?

do i have to select the central striker as target man in set pieces?

can you tell me what kind of teamtalks you use?

Post results guys and your Thoughts , i improved a lot the original tactic , and you can help me to find some other bugs , Bthw dont change anthing in your team Instruction beacue i find it if you change the passing focus to mixed the team will find hard to find forwords so insted use Both Flanks and Wings , to put cross and run with ball .

1st WARNING : Don't use Oppositon Instruction
2nd Warning : Dont change anthing in your team Instruction beacue i find it that if you change the passing focus to mixed the team will find hard to pass the ball to you own strikers, this happnes when your team need to defend and the Midfilders are more DM in this case and strikers are staying Forward , so insted use Both Flanks and use more Wings backs , they run they pass to your middfilders or Cross to your Strikers .

With NAPOLI

ITALIAN SUPERCUP VS JUVENTUS
(1ST GAME WITHOUT FLUID AND WITHOUT ANY TRANSFERS )

which tactic is better the FMC or Classic version ?

The Classic Version is made by me and tweaked by me i improved a lot difensive sometimes other teams cant get
one shoot all the game

(No Transfer little fluid not enough , and im in holiday ). I worked a lot on my Final Tactic , but need testers to see if Match Preparation or something else will improve more , and about FMC For Football Manager Classic was someone else , that tweaked my Original ( Classic) Tactic and i didnt test it yet .

Last edited: