I Crushed BARCA AWAY 2-5 - Lots of CCC'S and Goals . I double dare you to try this !

The main attributes for each position eg DC heading etc MC passing

Very good tactic, is there any update or some instruction.. ?

Very good tactic, is there any update or some instruction.. ?

I m working on new Tactic when i finish i will look to improve again i improved the original tactic to this one , i hope someone will test and post the results and thoughts Thanks

One more question, too many yellow and red cards.. any sugestion? I was sacked as roma manager.. With Man city I was very good, but with medium clubs is not going well..

Last edited:
One more question, too many yellow and red cards.. any sugestion? I was sacked as roma manager.. With Man city I was very good, but with medium clubs is not going well..

Yeah because the team need to win ball quick and Counter thats why commit to many Fouls , Try to reduce a little bit , About Medium team I dont know meaby you have wrong players in wrong possiton , example the CF needs to have high heading , Jumping , Anticipation , so if you put shor player in this position will not work .

Destro was my Target man.. It seems to be good tactic but need also to defend good.. Am playing now with Dortmund, and I will post results

Why RAR?

How to use it?

It contains red me files with some instruction how this tactic works , just extract it , u need free tol called winrar if u cant do it let me know i will oploud without RAR

It is need choose a target man in "set spieces"?

I reduce "lost time" and put GK serve the ball to DCL i thnik works better, conced very goals with counter attack because GK shoot the balls.

I reduce "lost time" and put GK serve the ball to DCL i thnik works better, conced very goals with counter attack because GK shoot the balls.

If Goalie cant pass long kick if he has poor attribute about passing a long ball i think is " kicking " , than it fails ur right thats why i told every1 to chose right player for right position .