I Crushed BARCA AWAY 2-5 - Lots of CCC'S and Goals . I double dare you to try this !

Might be me being a little simple but I can only find a classic tactic, I cant find one created using roles such as DLF like a lot are discussing here, any help would be appreciated

Download Here

p.s : Didnt test it my self so dont know if will work , I only made the clasic version .
This one is tweaked to work with clasic version of Fm 2013 , so realy dont know if it is simular to mine

Ta.

Used it with Standard.
Beat a couple of teams (but only just) in Belgium, then I beat Metalist at home for the cl then I lost to Chelsea 5-0 away. Thank god I saved beforehand (I didnt want to destroy my Standard save with an untested -by me- save). When I played them again with my tactics the result was 2-2.

So I didnt have the success most people have and Im wondering why. But its an interesting tactic resulting in a lot of movement in attack and cccs so Ill deffo look at it further.

Ta.

Used it with Standard.
Beat a couple of teams (but only just) in Belgium, then I beat Metalist at home for the cl then I lost to Chelsea 5-0 away. Thank god I saved beforehand (I didnt want to destroy my Standard save with an untested -by me- save). When I played them again with my tactics the result was 2-2.

So I didnt have the success most people have and Im wondering why. But its an interesting tactic resulting in a lot of movement in attack and cccs so Ill deffo look at it further.

Realy Dont know mate tell us what type of players , are u plaing in CF Position and CB's Position coz those two are the strongest piece of Tactic

Realy Dont know mate tell us what type of players , are u plaing in CF Position and CB's Position coz those two are the strongest piece of Tactic

CFs are Batshuyi (generally awesome btw) - Jelle Vossen - Sassa - Macheda. The central cf position is either Vossen (as per your instructions) or Macheda.

CB (centre) is either Stephan Strandberg or E Sviatchenko (or Jelle Van Damme).

CFs are Batshuyi (generally awesome btw) - Jelle Vossen - Sassa - Macheda. The central cf position is either Vossen (as per your instructions) or Macheda.

CB (centre) is either Stephan Strandberg or E Sviatchenko (or Jelle Van Damme).

where tactic is not working ? , U Concide a lot or what ? Do u concide form open game or Set Pices ?

its ok mate feel free to ask any question about tactic , i will respond u when i have chance , About Traning they are basic use all the season , preseason - very high - Until January High then Average , but remember when ur plaing against very weak team and u need goals change to attacking movement sometimes not always coz best attack is ur defence :) , How ur team playin ?
Fiorentina

Best tactic I have used to date, just missed on the the league title.
Thanks for sharing!

can you put a filter for tactical players please tank you

Hi cookiemaker i am currently managing gillingham in Div 1 and have just won promotion to the Championship and i want to use your tactic for the new season .
Can you tell me what training i should use during pre season until fluid and then what training to use once fluid ?
Cheers.

Hi cookiemaker i am currently managing gillingham in Div 1 and have just won promotion to the Championship and i want to use your tactic for the new season .
Can you tell me what training i should use during pre season until fluid and then what training to use once fluid ?
Cheers.
Pre-season

Fitness Training

Match Preparation
Tactics Only - Choose this option when you want your players to get more familiar with the chosen tactics, or
Teamwork - This schedule can be best suited when you have a load of new players you want to blend into your squad.

During Season

If u want to improve attacking than use
Ball Control - High , i chose for my self this one because i want also to score not only to defend ,

If u dont have yet strong squad use
Defending Training

Match Preparation
Defensive Positioning

I said that this looks an interesting tactic and that Id use it and come back.

Well I have and its weird - used it with Wolfsburg 2nd season with some other tactics (mainly used in the CL) and despite the fact that its been fluid for some time I mainly got middling results and got knocked out by Barcelona 2-2 at home 1-1 away.

But in the same save Im also managing the Belgian National team and they ve taken to it like ducks to water. Im currently in the WC and the tactics are not even half fluid (being an international save it takes AGES for that) but the results have been awesome:

1. Comfortably qualified for WC coming first in group 7 points difference from second.
2. Friendlies have been wobbly but maybe its cos I used different players - still beat Italy 2-0, Uruguay 4-1, South Korea 5-2 and narrowly lost to Germany 1-0.
3. At the WC I beat Portugal 2-1, Ghana 3-0 and South Korea 4-0 to finish first in Group, then USA 2-0, then Poland 3-0 and currently Im in the semis about to face Brazil.

Ill start a new save with Vitesse/RB Salzburg or a lower league team to properly utilise them.

I said that this looks an interesting tactic and that Id use it and come back.

Well I have and its weird - used it with Wolfsburg 2nd season with some other tactics (mainly used in the CL) and despite the fact that its been fluid for some time I mainly got middling results and got knocked out by Barcelona 2-2 at home 1-1 away.

But in the same save Im also managing the Belgian National team and they ve taken to it like ducks to water. Im currently in the WC and the tactics are not even half fluid (being an international save it takes AGES for that) but the results have been awesome:

1. Comfortably qualified for WC coming first in group 7 points difference from second.
2. Friendlies have been wobbly but maybe its cos I used different players - still beat Italy 2-0, Uruguay 4-1, South Korea 5-2 and narrowly lost to Germany 1-0.
3. At the WC I beat Portugal 2-1, Ghana 3-0 and South Korea 4-0 to finish first in Group, then USA 2-0, then Poland 3-0 and currently Im in the semis about to face Brazil.

Ill start a new save with Vitesse/RB Salzburg or a lower league team to properly utilise them.

Thanks for the feedback mate really apreciated

Beat Brazil in semis 3-1 aet and lost to Spain 4-1 in final

Is it possible to tweak this tactic to place the two side strikers as IF? (meaning the formation will be 2-3-2-2-1 (or 4-1-2-2-1) or will it destroy the tactic? I'm playing with Liverpool and I do want to keep Countinho / sterling etc as IF and not train them as strikers