I Crushed BARCA AWAY 2-5 - Lots of CCC'S and Goals . I double dare you to try this !

I dont know why Reading are relegated from premier league. They are simply Amazing ^^)

What changes did u make cookie? Just so i can check if i#ll use this iver my own tweaked one... Also on a side note as your the creator, think i could make a decent formation pulling the too wide forwards into the Inside Forward position as an alternative as i have Jesus Navas and David Silva to fit in? i know the long ball wont be as effective but i'll shorten that, but i like the passing play in this.

My Opening Games of the season with City, only players bought, Lewandowski, Fellani and Ramil.

View attachment 355418View attachment 355436

Last edited:
Lethal counter tactic, very unique and create many CCC. I tweaked a little of your tactic to reduce enemy shot on target when away games. This is the result:

View attachment 355433

Good job mate

Last edited:
Intrigued by this tactic and the amount of cccs its been creating in the games posted by yourself and other users of the forum.

What is the best version of the tactic? And what tweaks are people talking about, are these tweaks not included in the latest version?

What changes did u make cookie? Just so i can check if i#ll use this iver my own tweaked one... Also on a side note as your the creator, think i could make a decent formation pulling the too wide forwards into the Inside Forward position as an alternative as i have Jesus Navas and David Silva to fit in? i know the long ball wont be as effective but i'll shorten that, but i like the passing play in this.

My Opening Games of the season with City, only players bought, Lewandowski, Fellani and Ramil.

View attachment 355418View attachment 355436

Mate Feel free to use it and share it doesnt matter to me if im Creator of the " Basic " Tactic or not , just enjoy and thats great if its working dat way . So thanks for the feedback if u tweaked the tactic and u made it work dat way thats great , use as you like and again feel free to share it with others Thanks ;)

About Changes i tweaked only some marking from man to zonal and closing down ;)

Lethal counter tactic, very unique and create many CCC. I tweaked a little of your tactic to reduce enemy shot on target when away games. This is the result:

View attachment 355433

Good job mate

Thanks very much very much apreciated , yeah First thats great result , About Strategy i worked a lot to make it work, as a said I realy dont care if u have only 30 % possession lol , just hit the opponent in counter and boooom crush it dat way , and remember to use good Target man , I dont know that Andreas number 25 what kind of player is but Remember Good Heading , jumbing and Finishing . Thanks for the feedback

Intrigued by this tactic and the amount of cccs its been creating in the games posted by yourself and other users of the forum.

What is the best version of the tactic? And what tweaks are people talking about, are these tweaks not included in the latest version?

Mate Tweakd are made today by me and are avalaible to download check out Here- Updated 14 JUNE 2013 , What i changed from the last one to this one was , Full back marking to zonal and closing down only ownl half , and pusht DC's more higher to close down all the pitch , this way my Cb's 95% of the games played are man of the match you may ask why ? , They made lot of tackle and destroy opponents forward . Is working amazing with my Reading Team ( No transfer at all and First season )

Last edited:
Hey Cookie,
Totally flying with this tactic with my Bayern team but I've hit a massive wall away to Dortmund. It's not just that I'm losing, I'm being totally outclassed. Same team that's won past three fixtures 6-0, 8-0 and 4-0 now playing like total strangers.
Not being smashed on the scoreline but Dortmund dominating possession, shots and everything. Any suggestions that could help? They're playing a 4-1-2-1-2 with no wingers but two MCs. At the moment I've got no answers, just being comprehensively smashed every time. Love some tips because up until now this tactic has been going great guns.
Oh, I'm playing FM Classic too if that helps.
Cheers,
Kea

Last edited:
Hey Cookie,
Totally flying with this tactic with my Bayern team but I've hit a massive wall away to Dortmund. It's not just that I'm losing, I'm being totally outclassed. Same team that's won past three fixtures 6-0, 8-0 and 4-0 now playing like total strangers.
Not being smashed on the scoreline but Dortmund dominating possession, shots and everything. Any suggestions that could help? They're playing a 4-1-2-1-2 with no wingers but two MCs. At the moment I've got no answers, just being comprehensively smashed every time. Love some tips because up until now this tactic has been going great guns.
Oh, I'm playing FM Classic too if that helps.
Cheers,
Kea

FM Classic version of Football Manager isnt same tactic and i dindnt test it and i didnt made that tactic someone tweaked and i dont know if works , This tactic is fully tested and updated to work with Football Manager Normal Mode ;) Do u have updated version ?

Last edited:
TC/FMC version. just don't touch anything (roles/duties etc.)
download link:
I Dare you FMC! I double Dare you !! [=CookieMaker=].tac

Hey Raid on? Any reason for this you have centre striker as a deep lying forward? I've tried using him as a Target Man and it seems to be more effective. Also why is right striker support role while centre striker is attack role, don't you think the centre man should be support so he can win the ball, hold it up and lay it off to others? That seems to me what Cookie is trying to do with this tactic.

Hey Raid on? Any reason for this you have centre striker as a deep lying forward? I've tried using him as a Target Man and it seems to be more effective. Also why is right striker support role while centre striker is attack role, don't you think the centre man should be support so he can win the ball, hold it up and lay it off to others? That seems to me what Cookie is trying to do with this tactic.

View attachment 356410View attachment 356411

sry for not looking a while in this thread. my mistake. he is complete forward + set as target man in my newest FMC translation now.

FMC/TC version.
download link:
I double Dare you FMC ! [=C00kieMaker=]LastV.tac

Hello, Cookie! Could you make your tactics format .tac ? :)

Please help me understand.

There's two Bayern tactics and two here. Which one to use?!

Please help me understand.

There's two Bayern tactics and two here. Which one to use?!

Mate they are tested with Bayern and u can use both this one is more for Lower teams to use like Reading . But also works great with stronger Teams . The other " Fc Bayern : The Art of CounterAttack look Here " is 4-2-3-1 , also the same strategy Counter But more based on Attacking and for stronger teams , those two are made by me , i dont know for others

CookieMaker Hello, sorry if I insist a lot on the subject of training, but it is a very important issue for me
I saw that you set CONTROL BALL - avarge - DEFENSIVE POSITIONS, but these settings should remain so from the beginning, then the pre-season, until the end or not?
Thank you and sorry if I insist on the subject

CookieMaker Hello, sorry if I insist a lot on the subject of training, but it is a very important issue for me
I saw that you set CONTROL BALL - avarge - DEFENSIVE POSITIONS, but these settings should remain so from the beginning, then the pre-season, until the end or not?
Thank you and sorry if I insist on the subject

its ok mate feel free to ask any question about tactic , i will respond u when i have chance , About Traning they are basic use all the season , preseason - very high - Until January High then Average , but remember when ur plaing against very weak team and u need goals change to attacking movement sometimes not always coz best attack is ur defence :) , How ur team playin ?

Last edited:
Help please....

Might be me being a little simple but I can only find a classic tactic, I cant find one created using roles such as DLF like a lot are discussing here, any help would be appreciated