I Crushed BARCA AWAY 2-5 - Lots of CCC'S and Goals . I double dare you to try this !

Hi CookieMaker,

I want to test your tactic,but first please let me know what tactic did you use for for testing with Bayen,Liverpool and Udinese,

1) it was I double dare you, or I double dare you FMC ( I think the naming is wrong cause the settings for the version FMC are the normal ones ,and the version without FMC in the naming ,is a classic tactic)
2) should I put my central SC in the Target man list ?

Thank you!

1. I double dare you FMC is version for Football manager classic version ( is not made by me but one fm-base user has tweak it to work for Fm classic version because the version is not compatible with Football Manager Classic mode )

2. Yes Central Striker is Target Man

Hello! is left striker right footed and right striker left footed (cut inside) or does it work better with natural wingers as strikers (to cross)? thank you!

Hello! is left striker right footed and right striker left footed (cut inside) or does it work better with natural wingers as strikers (to cross)? thank you!

You spot the deal ;) u can put there wingers they play very well in left and right striker position.

This tactic is ridiculous. I play with Celtic .

http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/48/6E/1c492a5127a7486e.png (A)

First 1/2 final in CL.Before that i Beat Bayern and finish 1st in CL group with Chelsea, Schalke and Zenit.In 1/8 final i beat Valencia.All games was soooooo easy. It's my first season.Just few signings like Simeon Jackson on loan, and 2-3 free transfers.

Last edited:

First 1/2 final in CL.Before that i Beat Bayern and finish 1st in CL group with Chelsea, Schalke and Zenit.In 1/8 final i beat Valencia.All games was soooooo easy. It's my first season.Just few signings like Simeon Jackson on loan, and 2-3 free transfers.

Witch tac. ?

I can see only 1 tac in this thread. :p Classic version.With 2 DC, 1DM, 2 WB, 2 CM and 3 ST. GK also :D

Is "ridiculous" a positive thing :p ?

Yes, of course.Stunning.My players are **** compared with Barca, Bayern, Valencia, Chelsea.Really good work :)

Yes, of course.Stunning.My players are **** compared with Barca, Bayern, Valencia, Chelsea.Really good work :)

Hello, can you explain a little about the attributes of your players in order to know how to get the best of this tactic? it seems you´ve got the right players for the tactic. Side strikers? Can MCR defend? fast CBs? thanks in advance

Hello, can you explain a little about the attributes of your players in order to know how to get the best of this tactic? it seems you´ve got the right players for the tactic. Side strikers? Can MCR defend? fast CBs? thanks in advance

Thanks for the feedback mate , yeah sure I will . I didnt explain lot of things because im not good at English ;)
I am Sorry :(

So here it goes .

Goalie - best u can have -
Lb - most important Tackling and others also Decision – Marking – Positioning – Stamina – Crossing –Anticipation
Rb - Same as LB
Central Defenders - Decision – Positioning- Anticipation – Marking – Jumping – Heading – Strength
DM - Passing – Composure – Positioning – Marking – Tackling – Strength ( Destroyer )
CM - Creativity – Technique – Passing – Composure – Positioning – Marking – Tackling - Strength (They need to win the ball and pass to Forward but also have to Defend so try to chose players like Diame , Fellaini some stronger Midd )
Left Forward and Right Forwar - Of the ball, Flair, Acceleration , Finishing, Composure,
Center Striker - Is one of most important player in this Tactic . Shoots with power: Goes for power over precision. Once hit, the ball stays hit and if it’s on target will more often than not beat the keeper
Plays with back to goal: Ideal for strong target men, but also useful strong complete forwards, and strong lone strikers (players like Drogba, Dzeko, Zigic etc) , also

Other Attributes: Strength, Stamina, Jumping, Heading, First Touch, Long Shots,
Anticipation, Bravery, Decisions, Teamwork, Work Rate

Famous Examples: Jan Koller, Nikola Zigic, Emile Heskey, Peter Crouch

Found this to be amazing up front and terrible at the back in the first game, tweaked it at half time, oppo didnt get a shot in the second half after walzing through and scoring twice in the first half..

Game finished 2-6, I had 6 CCC and hit the woodwork 3 times, with 56% possession.

Was only a preseason friendly, but ou might wanna take the CB's off high pressing and man mark they get dragged all over the place, leave the FB's on tight man andthe CB on zonal

Found this to be amazing up front and terrible at the back in the first game, tweaked it at half time, oppo didnt get a shot in the second half after walzing through and scoring twice in the first half..

Game finished 2-6, I had 6 CCC and hit the woodwork 3 times, with 56% possession.

Was only a preseason friendly, but ou might wanna take the CB's off high pressing and man mark they get dragged all over the place, leave the FB's on tight man andthe CB on zonal

I will give it a test with ur suggestions and if work i will oploud the better one .

I Just decided to test this tactic again with My Reading Save, and maybe to tweak something in closing down opponent and marking and the Reaction was Amazing ( Tactic is not even half Fluid ) First game with " Little Tweak "

View attachment 355367

Download Updated Version HERE - 14 June 2013

i try for 6 games 5 win s 1 draw

but lot of red card witch tweak you make when you have 10 players ?

i try for 6 games 5 win s 1 draw

but lot of red card witch tweak you make when you have 10 players ?

The tactic is like this , dont worry . and bthw nice start .:)
Sacrifise left striker or Right Striker but not Center striker .