I Have 3 Invites To Give, Get Them Now!!

***** Honeymonster is in my league haha lost 6 games he has played so far

Didnt think youd be bidding for one of my players Kris! You can obviously see something about Rychely I cant. Glad to see the back of him though, need the money.

he is ok ish and i need a back up now im playing two up front because i only had two strikers

he is ok ish and i need a back up now im playing two up front because i only had two strikers

Ive got one of my first team strikers for sale not a bad player good target man.

Im not doing to bad now ive won a few and drawn one in all my competitions

He is only 21 i suppose and he could have a lot of potential.

yeah i got disconnected last night durin a match at about 10:15 :|

we all got kick the server went down but it was back up and the games continued not long after

Where did you lot who joined the same time as me find your invites? Ive got a mate who'd like to join (if possible) but Ive got no idea if I had any invites or not.

Any help appreciated :D

i just got an email from sports interactive saying you have have 5 invites to give :|

Have you got any left?

i think i have one or two yeah tell me the email address nd ill send 1 to ur m8

whens the next time we can join FM live? cos i missed the last deadline :p

whens the next time we can join FM live? cos i missed the last deadline :p

You can join now, just not the federations, but will give u time u prepare ur squad cs u can play friendlies, and friendly tournaments

just got an email from sega saying i have a 2nd chance to join in since i didnt take up my invitation first time round cos im an idiot and deleted the email

going to the pub to watch the england match now but will give it a blast later

any tips or anything anyone?

Erm make sure you don't rack up a huge wage bill :D

Hi lads,

just a post to say im new to this site so ello all.Im a man utd fan from manchester and ive played fm since the early cm days.Just wondering if any1 has a spare invite left,if so could u pm me

thanks in advance
Spencer

I think invites are closed at the moment. People are getting errors when they visit the invites page.