I Have 3 Invites To Give, Get Them Now!!

Email from SI...

Thanks a lot for recommended some friends to join you in FML. Those that you've emailed and who have accepted are about to get an email on how to sign up

When you join the worlds please add me (Sean Taylor) or Lee (Lee Taylor) to your buddy lists and we can sort some leagues out!

Will do once i get home and can connect to the server as it is blocking it at work:yikes:

Ok all invites are gone now, sent you one efc and andal. Enjoy.

add Kris Jackson to your buddy list

which 1 of my e-mails did u send it to??? or how long duz it take to recieve the e-mail???

Got my second email today, only just managed to get on it though. Looks like it may take a while to get a squad together though!

I'll add you Sean, Kris and Lee

How do you go about adding?

Trying to get my team filled up is a ****, its giving me a headache

i just selected it to automaticly pick my team them i can work from there. You need to go to contacts to add people

Nice one, just found it, I was too engrossed in players

Just type in the manager name in the search bar. Once on the manager profile there will be a button along the bottom to add to contacts.

Man I got no idea!! Joined the Nighttime Federation League. Just started my first friendly game, was winning 1-0 away then lost connection to server :irked:

Let me know how to find worlds and if I can change worlds ;)

How the **** do you make subs and tactical changes ingame?

*Edit* Ive found it, being a thick **** then.

Last edited:
In your welcome email you might have got a a PDF guide to how to play FML. If not here is a link to the one I got sent months ago (some things might be different).

Let me know how to find worlds and if I can change worlds ;)

You can't change worlds (on beta) :(. To find out which one you are on click the World tab then choose Profile

i will join wen i get home...is it easy to use??

is there going to be a FMBase competition created at some point