I Have 3 Invites To Give, Get Them Now!!

is there going to be a FMBase competition created at some point

Yes certainly. Can everyone who has been invited send a message (on FML) to either Sean Taylor (if your in the To Madeira world) or Lee Taylor (in the Tonton world) just so I can see which of you are where and I will set up a mini league!

i have not been sent an invite???

Sorry efc maybe Lee didn't have any invites left.

im in tonton world :( is there any way of playin this in windowed mode?

im in tonton world :( is there any way of playin this in windowed mode?

Tonton world is easier. Most of the better/active players got put into the To Madeira world at the last reset.

To put it in windowed you have to have higher than 1024x768 resolution then go onto GAME > PREFERENCES and change DISPLAY MODE to SINGLE WINDOWED or MULTI WINDOWED. You cant force this into a window like you can force FM 2008 so unless your resolution is higher than 1024x768 you're screwed.

edit: I think you need to have atleast 1280 x 1024 resolution to use windowed.

Last edited:
Mine was windowed to start with, am guessin im in tonton as i found lee

Windowed mode is default if your res is high enough.

At last I have a ranking woo hoo!

I dont even know what im doing, i dont even have players!

I dont even know what im doing, i dont even have players!

do what i did and auto select a team and work from there and im not doing too bad i beat boozad twice. In his defence one was a 7 goal thriller

I keep dominating games and losing lik 4-3 and 3-2. ******* me off now.

cant wait till the league i think we will be proping the other teams up boozad

More than likely, although I did beat a team rated Good earlier, totally against the run of play. I only had one shot on target and scored it and won 1-0. Im looking to sign two or three good players to help me out though.

Downloading it now, see what it is like. :)

Loaded it up, it came u full screen then said application can not process or something and crashed so i had to shut it down, now it has changed my screen settings and i can't change it back :|

EDIT

Fixed, but FML not working :D

Gotta admit im getting extremely titsed off every match as I only manage about 7 shots where as my opponents are getting maybe 20 shots, even though I have the majority of the possession.

Ive tried several tactics and I never get any more shots off.

woo 2mins in2 first game am winning 1 nil

Lost 2-1. conceded in 85th and 94th min :(

Last edited: