I Have 3 Invites To Give, Get Them Now!!

I got them too but when i signed in on the website it said i wasn't a current FML beta tester on the list. :|

http://www.fmlive.co.uk/referals/

If you have a FM Live account it's worth going onto there to see if you have any invites.

I got them too but when i signed in on the website it said i wasn't a current FML beta tester on the list. :|

I think that may be because the email you use to login to FM Live is different to the one you use for your SEGA pass. If so just create a new SEGA account with your FML email!

Well so far ive invited ajw, whittnam and barca boy so 2 left guys

how long did it take for you all to receive your second email?

Tramampoline! Trampampoline! Ive managed to move up to 191st, Im getting the hang of this now....

I cant win for toffee any one got any tips as i cant buy players. No matter what formation i use i cant win and i only get the odd draw

Andy me and you need to play our league game some time tonight :thup:

I keep losing high scoring games, also financial projection, im now making a profit.

spose 2 b playin lloyd in league tonight, bt am goin out so wont be able 2.

Well im top of the table at the mo after a 4-1 and a 4-3 win. Fookin sorted :D

im top of the league aswell, 2 wins and a draw i think. Whittnam you won't be able to find anyone who is in the To Madeira world, but theres me, Lee, Jamgla, Andal and LLoyd in the same world as you, and then anyone else who gets invited by any of those will will in our world too. Still got 3 invites left if anyone wants one!!

Yea played 8 won 6 drew 1 lost 1. Just got dosconnected from server when i was on a right roll. 25 minutes left to play league games tonight as well. :mad: