I just got home drunk.

• Thread starter Thread starter gametime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody LOVES listening to the 7 Day Theory Album, When theyre under the influence???!!!!

All this drunken talk is reminding me of my golden days of 12 hour sessions. There for opening time, there for closing time. Kebab, then pass out.

would love to see a post of 'hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' due to the fact he passed out on his keyboard :D

would love to see a post of 'hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' due to the fact he passed out on his keyboard :D

And then clicked send, presumably whilst still passed out. ;)

You're drunk, yet your text seems to be correct and well punctuated..

Surely if you were 'drunk' it'd be messed up? O_o

AAAAAh kraP, starting to feel im getting sober. And btw i wasnt bragging about whatever. But i admit this thread seemed more interesting to create a while ago, when i just got home...

You're drunk, yet your text seems to be correct and well punctuated..

Surely if you were 'drunk' it'd be messed up? O_o

maybe he's one of those poetic drunks
i got a friend who, when drunk, talk smoother then Shakespear would in his prime lol

I got home. Opend the door. Removed my contact lenses, put my computer on, put my modem on, then typed in the password to connect to the net, then logged in and created a post. ************, how drunk do u think i am, or rather was.

Who can guess which poster is the juvenile who just discovered drinking and entitlement?

That was my cat. She doesn't care about my wellbeing, but hates to see a post unfinished. :P

well he wud obviously pass out on the keyboard but his mouth would be open and his tongue would press send ;)

This guy doesn't 'write' OP's to threads.

He clearly crafts them, using the finest tool known to man - his drunken mind.

To come up with a thread with the caliber of this requires such brain power I didn't know anyone could possess. Hats off to you sir, how you can even comprehend going on the internet while under the influence is beyond me. Whenever I do that, bad things seem to happen to me.

Which I won't go in to.

This guy doesn't 'write' OP's to threads.

He clearly crafts them, using the finest tool known to man - his drunken mind.

To come up with a thread with the caliber of this requires such brain power I didn't know anyone could possess. Hats off to you sir, how you can even comprehend going on the internet while under the influence is beyond me. Whenever I do that, bad things seem to happen to me.

Which I won't go in to.

So you were the guy that bought the Nigerian Space Mission shares online!!!

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

btw f*** all of yourll, think i give a **** about your stupid opinion on this stupid website. fu** em, we fmbase killers

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

btw f*** all of yourll, think i give a **** about your stupid opinion on this stupid website. fu** em, we fmbase killers

But we care so much about what you think! :( </3

You call us an endearing term such as killers right after telling us to **** off?

Did you just have a keg of beer or something because you sound a lot drunker all of the sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back