I just got home drunk.

• Thread starter Thread starter gametime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.rather than start a new thread about this i decided to search. Just after getting home after going out at 8pm. 15 pints of carlsberg and 6 yega bombs later i believe that im still capable to write a message :) if anybodys interested i got the shoft n3 times and 2 phone numbers however i suspect that one of them is fake....
Great night though even though i almost got barred from the night club for girls taking my top off.

Dont know why i felt the need to share this but it do so thanks for listening to me waffle on.

(is my spelling good?)

:P Anyway, alcohol is bad. Trust me.

:P Anyway, alcohol is bad. Trust me.

Not at all mate. misspelt shift( snog for british people) though. My first time drinking in 6 weeks. Got quite a bit of female attention. was anybody else out tonight???

Not at all mate. misspelt shift( snog for british people) though. My first time drinking in 6 weeks. Got quite a bit of female attention. was anybody else out tonight???

I'm sure not for the reasons you believe...

Haha it'd be good to hear what people say for 'snog'.. In Wigan we say meet "You gonna meet me?" Haha XD

Not last night, but few weeks ago. Got really really hammered. I drank two giraffes ( Def. of giraffe- Can of beer, contain 4 liters), two bottles of beer ( each one contains 1.5l )l and rakija ( Well, since I don't know English word for rakija, I'll use schnapps, although is not the same ). Spend night in my pals house, can't remember anything. I even vomit for the first time. Never again :@

rakija.jpg
this is pic of Rakija.

Threads like this is why FM-Base is considered horrific.

Kill me now.

I think you're the reason actually

Please Dont ban me

Considering how little I post on FM-Base (since it was invaded by people of your ilk) I am quite pleased that my posts still get to you.

However, if you think those posts are worse than someone posting how they got drunk/how drunk they were, on a football manager forum (regardless of being in general chat) then you have issues (TBF - I'm fully aware you are a moron)

Haven't you guys heard of drunk texting? rather than having a night out then coming home to tell 200k members of an online forum? (199,980 of whom don't care) why not text a real friend like us sensible people.

Also @Steve.

Not that I care, but regardless felt the need to say something: drinking Carslberg isn't anything to be proud of - it tastes like *** (LOL REDDERS DOES THAT MEAN YOU'VE TASTED ***?! lol1o1l1o1l). Plus teh fact if you'd had 15 pints and 6 Jager bombs in the space of 6 hours you'd be keeling over nevermind capable of writing means I smell bullsh*t.

Going to do some work now, as work > reading this thread.

P.s. I was drunk on friday yet i'm still at work today - I'm awesome.

Last edited:
Kill me now.

Considering how little I post on FM-Base (since it was invaded by people of your ilk) I am quite pleased that my posts still get to you.

However, if you think those posts are worse than someone posting how they got drunk/how drunk they were, on a football manager forum (regardless of being in general chat) then you have issues (TBF - I'm fully aware you are a moron)

Haven't you guys heard of drunk texting? rather than having a night out then coming home to tell 200k members of an online forum? (199,980 of whom don't care) why not text a real friend like us sensible people.

Also @Steve.

Not that I care, but regardless felt the need to say something: drinking Carslberg isn't anything to be proud of - it tastes like *** (LOL REDDERS DOES THAT MEAN YOU'VE TASTED ***?! lol1o1l1o1l). Plus teh fact if you'd had 15 pints and 6 Jager bombs in the space of 6 hours you'd be keeling over nevermind capable of writing means I smell bullsh*t.

Going to do some work now, as work > reading this thread.

P.s. I was drunk on friday yet i'm still at work today - I'm awesome.

Mate your posts are a lot more useful than most of mine, but basically you're a silly bloke then you're trying to make out you're being sensible, which contradicts your normal behaviour, so yes your post do annoy me still

Someone has a sore ***.. XD

In fairness what he's saying is 100% true and what many people here think but just don't say. Well said Redders. Hopefully a mod will close this thread soon

@Redders:
Id rather Carlsberg than something like Budwiser. :)
And it took me 20 mins to write that post thats why i spelt most of it properly :)
I actualy made a mistake with what i drank. It was 5 Jagerbombs,gave one to my cousin. And I was out for about 8 hours so thats 2 drinks a hour.

I have a stomach like a goat so i dont spew thank you very much :)

Actually shouldnt have posted in here last night but was just at the laptop when i came in and said id pop onto Base.

But i agree with Jak, this thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back