I just got home drunk.

• Thread starter Thread starter gametime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being funny, but getting in at 9.30 and using the excuse 'I am a student, I have no lectures tomorrow' is a ******* lame excuse. Surely that means you should be out till 6am after drinking since midday the day before. I would say, you must be a fresher, but ****, even freshers have had uni for 7/8 months now, what are you? Some kind of super lame uni student.

Saying that, I should be on the razzle, but instead, saving my money for when Mike comes down next week. :wub:

Im drinking Tango right now. How cool am I.

I also have Alcohol free Alcohol in my free. Coolness x2 <3

Thats like having a vegetarian steak....W...T...F

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Not being funny, but getting in at 9.30 and using the excuse 'I am a student, I have no lectures tomorrow' is a ******* lame excuse. Surely that means you should be out till 6am after drinking since midday the day before. I would say, you must be a fresher, but ****, even freshers have had uni for 7/8 months now, what are you? Some kind of super lame uni student.

Saying that, I should be on the razzle, but instead, saving my money for when Mike comes down next week. :wub:

aha....or just an absolute lighweight who has had one shandy too many lol

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

I will be back in UK later this year, so Dunc, be prepared for one wild sesh. Pulling should be fun. Grow a tache, call myself Pedro, and speak Spanish....

Sams post made me laugh so hard.

Honestly? Guessing not

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Some people don't lead the type of crazy fun-packed lives you and me live, so their kinda desperate

It actually did Sam, for a change :)

Getting outta home drunk ftw.

Getting home drunk is soooo high-school.

I would say, you must be a fresher, but ****, even freshers have had uni for 7/8 months now, what are you? Some kind of super lame uni student.

Actually, at least in the uni i am in, freshers are the most recklessly-trying-to-prove-myself ones. That said, i'm a fresher myself in this course, but always had, euhm, an active and cheerful social life. Nowadays I prefer sitting at home, smoke a blunt or two, I prefer not to go out that often. Maybe once or twice a week. Not every week. My stomach and braincells appreciate it so much more.

Last edited:
The world would be a better place if everyone was hammered 24/7

You don't seem drunk because you're spelling correctly.

I don't know about you, but when I've had a drink, I can spell perfectly. I tend to try harder. It's normally the people who never drink that use that excuse, not a bad thing, but still silly.

I don't know about you, but when I've had a drink, I can spell perfectly. I tend to try harder. It's normally the people who never drink that use that excuse, not a bad thing, but still silly.

Aye, I'm the same. I hate spelling mistakes, and even more so when I'm drunk.

Thing is my spelling is pretty much spot on no matter how hammered. However, same thing can't be said with what I'm trying to say

Thing is my spelling is pretty much spot on no matter how hammered. However, same thing can't be said with what I'm trying to say

If I concentrate I can do it, but if I try and type like I do while sober it'll just be a bunch of jibberish. :P

wonder what his reaction will be when he finds this again with his 'massive hangover'. Think this thread was attention seeking tbh

Lol.... I was knocked unconscious in a bike accident a week ago. Woke up in some girl's house about 6 hours after the accident. Better than going home drunk. :D

Lol.... I was knocked unconscious in a bike accident a week ago. Woke up in some girl's house about 6 hours after the accident. Better than going home drunk. :D

Did you stick it to her?

If not, your story blows.

Nah. It just seems like you didn't get enough alcohol inboard.

Ok.rather than start a new thread about this i decided to search. Just after getting home after going out at 8pm. 15 pints of carlsberg and 6 yega bombs later i believe that im still capable to write a message :) if anybodys interested i got the shoft n3 times and 2 phone numbers however i suspect that one of them is fake....
Great night though even though i almost got barred from the night club for girls taking my top off.

Dont know why i felt the need to share this but it do so thanks for listening to me waffle on.

(is my spelling good?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back