I just got home drunk.

• Thread starter Thread starter gametime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that when someone points out his well punctuated and spelling mistake free posts he then replies by putting a spelling mistake at the start, im pretty sure he's not drunk or he's just his first full bottle of beer and claims he's plastered...

Noticed that to, He also wrote in another thread about a net game and their was no spelling mistake in it.

Not going home till the next day FTW!!!XD

JrZOl.jpg

I sometimes check and see if people have responded to my posts after a night out but I don't really "drink and FMBase," I guess I'm just not that hardcore. One time though after a really, really rough night out I showed up to my apartment at 7AM blacked out and wrote a post on here about being blueballed and then sent Redders a private message complaining about him closing it so quickly...needless to say I felt pretty stupid about it the next day. Could have been a funny thread though.

I usually dont drink and on the internet at the same time. But atm im just home to get a midnight snack and heding out again later.

EDIT: Sorry for the spelling mitakes :P

Reminds me of school trips. There'd always be a couple of lasses on the back of the school bus, who'd claim to be "drunk" of shandy flavoured ice-lollies. Epic fail

I got in from town last Thursday at 5am, had to be up for work at 7. So instead of going to sleep when I got home, I spent 25 minutes and 3 attempts cooking scrambled egg on toast and then watched the Celebrity Juice that I had recorded with a milkshake, sitting in the living room in just my boxers. Got to sleep at about 6 and woke up an hour later for work.

My nights sound much better than yours.

Your night is only better because according to this post you recorded Celebrity Juice with a milkshake, crazy technology

I can't view this thread without thinking about Stewie's Untold Story - Family Guy, when Stewie is drunk XD

Im drinking Tango right now. How cool am I.

I also have Alcohol free Alcohol in my free. Coolness x2 <3

Sams post made me laugh so hard.

I'm plastered. But a slammin' hot French birds wants me out. So, I'm going (seal) clubbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back