I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No proof he cheated? If he didn't cheat why hasn't he posted? Just shows that what he said about the pass the parcel story was a lie too.. But above all that it was so fun to read and tbh I might be dumb but I didn't have a clue he's been cheating lool

So why are people posting **** on this thread about Mojo when there is no proof ?? Proof seems to be on pass the parcel thread!!
As they say silence speaks louder than words, surely this is all over now the scandal of the year! Hes not been on for 4 days i imagine he will create a new account if he comes back, maybe your him oO)

Can everyone stop posting? You keep bumping this up to the top when he hasn't been on for 4 days. If he will come back, he will do so in his own time. If not, it's his choice.

Dude who talked to me about not bringing it up, I was joking, **** on FM 2012 I used the editor on my spare game.

Any chance a mod could close this thread? or is is not allowed??

Any chance a mod could close this thread? or is is not allowed??

Assuming he has cheated, why should anyone close this thread? I hate cheating as much as the next person but are there any rules to a FM story?

An author should be able to do whatever they chose.

As far as I'm concerned he has broken no rules, only deceived us

Assuming he has cheated, why should anyone close this thread? I hate cheating as much as the next person but are there any rules to a FM story?

An author should be able to do whatever they chose.

As far as I'm concerned he has broken no rules, only deceived us
I think he means change it to view only so people will stop bumping it to the top of the stories thread section, he quite cleary isnt going to continue with the story so theres no point in keeping it active

On Topic: Its a STORY, people cheat ! IF this user has indeed cheated, who cares.

On Topic 2: I will have this thread closed until he sends me a PM to re-open it, this to stop all speculation. Congrats, you have just ruined a great STORY.

Status
Not open for further replies.