I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he cheated, so what? The guys stories are still good to read and everyone enjoys them.

It's been pretty obvious for a while tbh, on his Guernsey story that 'Stacy Salt' that he signed as a blacked out players went from 7 passing, to 20, and back down to 11 again on screenshots that were only about 4 seasons apart.

And on the San Marino save recently are a side in awful form really gonna come out and annihilate Atalanta away 9-0 to just squeak out of the relegation battle and then go back to losing every game again after?

End of day if I were Mojo i'd just admit that from time to time I edit players to make the stories more enjoyable, carry on and people can either follow or not, cos even so he's one **** of a storyteller when it comes to writing these things.

Can someone resume what happened for me? I've been out for a couple of days...

Page 32 of pass the parcel should get you up to speed.

Im still going offthe notion that it's a ****ing game so the amount of ****s i give stillremains towards the minimal mark.

Last edited:
Mojo is kind of like the Lance Armstrong of FM Base story writing. Inspired and amazed so many people, until his cheating ways finally caught up with him. I just don't know what to believe in anymore.

hes no way near that bad armstrong did what he did and made a **** load out of money out of it mojo may have made a player better than he should be but thats it get over it now can we leave it alone i for 1 hope he come back cos i love his storys like i said its old news lets move on

Well, im astonished by this!

Although people may consider him a cheater in that "pass the parcel", with obvious reasons for that, tbh, it has nothing to do with this, so trolling here is unnecessary. So be kind and stop posting.

Mojo, its your savegame, if you want to cheat, go ahead! Fan number 1 of your stories form the 1st thread! Continue please.

Btw, don't compare him to Lance Amstrong. One thing is to cheat for money, the other is to cheat for the fun of a game.

I think comparing this to Lance Armstrong cheating his way to 7 Tour victories is bonkers, they are not in tthe same ball park, let alone same universe!!

I think people have misunderstood my Lance Armstrong comparison. It was sarcasm, I guess that's not conveyed very well online. I loved the Gurnsey story, the Andorra story and this journeyman story was the greatest thing I've ever read on FM BASE. Frankly I don't care if he cheated. His stories were entertaining and although only a silent reader they drew me to the site each day. Like Lance Armstrong, even if he did cheat Mojo entertained and enticed many FM Base users so for that I say he should carry on. I thought people would get the sarcasm with the 'I don't know what to believe in anymore' but anyways, sarcasm not a genuine comparison between Mojo (a great story teller) to Lance Armstrong (a drug cheat.)

I don't care if he cheats, sometimes you may have to. Everyone does it, someone gets found out and it's Armstrong all over again. Wonder when Mojo is appearing on Oprah? ;)

I personally think there is no reason for cheating, ruins the game. But as far as I know there is no evidence he has cheated yet on this save. May explain him not uploading it, but honestly I'll continue reading.

He cheated on a game, he didn't murder someone, chill.

Everyone ******** at this just messed up what helps me get through my long as **** shifts at work, I hope you're all happy about that, when it comes down to it, Mojo wrote some sick stories, of course he edited the game, people that couldn't see that from the early days are silly, nobody can be that good at this game to hit gold everytime, Mojo, please keep this story going

Well, this is "dead". Thanks to all who helped Mojo doing this superb stories and many "thanks" to those who kill it in the name of the only and true, pure, right way of playing FM.

Btw, i cheat, as numerous of the guys in the forum. Can you live with that, or will i be persecuted as Mojo?

Well, this is "dead". Thanks to all who helped Mojo doing this superb stories and many "thanks" to those who kill it in the name of the only and true, pure, right way of playing FM.

Btw, i cheat, as numerous of the guys in the forum. Can you live with that, or will i be persecuted as Mojo?

i with you mate i just dont get why he is geting this much stick after its just a game and i loved his story ho well life just got a hole lot more dull

A real shame! Hopefully he will have a change of heart and come back to the forum in the future.

So i came back to see FMBase after a few weeks break and I see that Mojo is gone! I get it he cheated but everyone has done it at least once! So sad that he won't continue this story...

This is ****** annoying, who cares if he cheated? We've all tried it at some point. Some people enjoy the editor, some people don't, Mojo does and it makes for some of the best stories on here. I don't see what any of the fuss is about, if any of you have owned a PSP in their time then you have one serious save and one save that you allow yourself to do the money cheat on.

To all the people that are giving him abuse over this, get a ****** grip!! It's a game and a story. Do you lot enjoy films? Well then the writers and directors 'cheat' there, they deliberately confuse reality because we enjoy it and that's what it's about WE ENJOY IT. I normally manage to play maybe 20-30 seasons in an entire year of football manager play. On my current Celtic career he has inspired me to play to year 2046 so far and I know for a fact he's inspired a whole lot more than just me.

Come back Mojo, we all need you.

At the end of the day lads yes he quite clearly cheated, I don't know about you lot but I grew out of cheating on FM when I was about 17. I get much more satisfaction knowing I did it myself, not by boosting players stats. What I love about FM is developing young regens ect.

Shame he spoiled other peoples save's though on the Pass The Parcel that was pretty out of order.

What Mojo did is wrong, end of. Passing off regens, wins ect. as his own achievements when they weren't, BUT it did make for a fantastic read. I'm sure we will all welcome him back if he apologises because his stories were great.

As you can see, I'm just a 'Trainee' so I don't know if what I'm trying to do is going to get some critisicm for 'boosting' likes but regardless can we 'like' this comment if people want to see Mojo continue this story.

I think the problem people have is that he was being hailed as an 'FM God'. His achievements were impressive, but false. That's the problem that most people have imo. He passed these off as his own pure skill at the game, when in reality he cheated to achieve this.

However, having said that this story was brilliant and entertaining. Mojo should have been honest with the readers, and tbh I hope he comes back and continues to write his stories even if he does cheat.

If you want to boost stats and shizzle then yeah whatever floats your boat but at least tell us before you start your story. because some of us would rather not read that shizzle its just not enjoyable for me

Status
Not open for further replies.