I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day lads yes he quite clearly cheated, I don't know about you lot but I grew out of cheating on FM when I was about 17.

I'm 17 at the moment
Great thanks for that... I'm not having a go at 17 year olds, just saying I grew out of cheating at that age... In case you might be interested Im 20.

I dont think that many people are fussed about the actual cheating its the way he went about it, as people have said many people cheat in various ways but at least let us know, most would not write a story for a save you are cheating on, i would be happy to see another mojo dex story on here soon even if he does have to make a new account to make life easier so be it, i would love to know if he cheated on all of them because the guernsey story was truly amazing

it doesnt bother me he has cheated, its the fact he cheated on a game he was playing with others!! his stories are epic and make for a great read so hope hes back at some point to carry them on!

Jeezo - what a scenario. I am of the opinion that cheating in other people's saves is bad but if its your own save then so what? Maybe a tad bit more honesty but as said by peeps before it was fairly obvious that summat wasnt quite right in his saves but people enjoyed reading his story at the end of the day.

I used to use the editor to constantly keep the game up-to-date and had my own personal database that went into just as much detail as LFCMarshalls (if not more so) but I just kept it to myself and Stonecold to use. In this year's game if you have used the editor in the save you wont appear on the leaderboards so I dont use an edited database just to save any accusations!!!!

After all this hours without a post, i don't think he will come back as Mojo. Maybe with another name, and maybe already posting here!

This is over, imo, so let's move on to another story, possibly with cheats to keep us addicted :D

After all this hours without a post, i don't think he will come back as Mojo. Maybe with another name, and maybe already posting here!

This is over, imo, so let's move on to another story, possibly with cheats to keep us addicted :D

I ****** hope so

Jeez oh man!! This is actually completely and utterly 100% ridiculous!!

It just is mate, im sorry, the only reason i come back on this thread is because it pops up as a notification!! I know the idea of a forum is opinions but this is just getting out of hand!! One of the Mods should close this thread so people can only read!!

I still talk to Mojo and am trying to get him back but if he was to come back then i doubt he would continue with this!!

It just is mate, im sorry, the only reason i come back on this thread is because it pops up as a notification!! I know the idea of a forum is opinions but this is just getting out of hand!! One of the Mods should close this thread so people can only read!!

I still talk to Mojo and am trying to get him back but if he was to come back then i doubt he would continue with this!!

aye its a bit ott i hope he does come back

I just want to say,despite the way it ended this career was great and motivated me to start one like this as well.This is the most fun I've had in FM13 yet! Thank you Mojo :)

Poor showing to cheat; really ruined this story for me,

I come back from holiday and just to find out he cheated? Meh, he's English, what did you earnestly expect? (I'm English.)

Poor showing to cheat; really ruined this story for me,

I come back from holiday and just to find out he cheated? Meh, he's English, what did you earnestly expect? (I'm English.)

Give it a rest please, I'm sick of people whinging about Mojo cheating, It was his save he can do as he pleases.

Give it a rest please, I'm sick of people whinging about Mojo cheating, It was his save he can do as he pleases.

Yes, but to post a story (or his part of a story, in the pass the parcel) that many people love to read on this forum, only for people to realise he cheated, would **** a lot of people off.

You can do what you want on FM. Even cheat. But posting a story on a popular Football Manager forum while cheating, that's a big no no.

Yes, but to post a story (or his part of a story, in the pass the parcel) that many people love to read on this forum, only for people to realise he cheated, would **** a lot of people off.

You can do what you want on FM. Even cheat. But posting a story on a popular Football Manager forum while cheating, that's a big no no.

So why are people posting **** on this thread about Mojo when there is no proof ?? Proof seems to be on pass the parcel thread!!

So why are people posting **** on this thread about Mojo when there is no proof ?? Proof seems to be on pass the parcel thread!!

He cheated with Manchester United, it's highly unlikely he didn't cheat on this, especially to achieve what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.