I wear my shirt with pride!

It's our country.

You live by our rules. You don't change them. Twats.

what the **** are you on? im black, born and bred in england and i love and stand up for this country, be it from people who want to disparage it, or small minded people like the BNP and yourself. one its not a national ban. two its not being done just to appease foreigners its being dont for the reasons i stated further up.

you might not care aboout being racially abused, but i ******* well do care.

Either way I'm not saying that I'd vote BNP, just that some of the stuff in this country is a ******* joke. EG - All the flags etc... Well it is being done to appease foreigners, there is no other reason at all for it. Our councils are just bending over backwards for foreigners, which in our country isn't right.

dont even joke about mate ******* horrible like say if it happened to one of your family memebers would you still be making jokes about rape

I did just joke about it, point being? And no I wouldn't be joking about it but none of my family have been raped so does that mean I'm in the clear?

Come on alex. That was a retarded thing to say.

The bnp are ******* scum. You'd accept any racist policies they made just so we could wear an england shirt?

No offence dude but he is entitled to his opinion :)

I did just joke about it, point being? And no I wouldn't be joking about it but none of my family have been raped so does that mean I'm in the clear?

no your not and im saying many people have suffered because of rape and do you think they appreciate people like you joking about it ??

Alright lads chill out a bit, Alex is clearly very passionate about the country he calls his own ''AS AM I" and when topics like this arise my back gets up extremely quickly, and i get very irate with what my opinions are etc.

the rape law thing is NOT what they would try and put through, you "heard" it from no where! yes they are extreme but they are not savages! there posh boys with a stiff upper primarily english lip, not sick freaks sitting in the bushes dreaming up bizarre plans.

we have every right to express our views on this, which is why so many people are viewing it and commenting on it. and to the comment above ^ if we do win the world cup you will never see so many st georges flags and england tops around in your life again!!! it will be ****** fantastic!

any person of any description that takes the st georges flag or an england football top offensively, can come to my house tell me, then suck my ****!!

Btw im very very pleased with the amount of passion shown towards this on here and on facebook, 'people say patriotic englishman are a dying breed' are we **** :)

no your not and im saying many people have suffered because of rape and do you think they appreciate people like you joking about it ??

True. I was raped once..

Alright lads chill out a bit, Alex is clearly very passionate about the country he calls his own ''AS AM I" and when topics like this arise my back gets up extremely quickly, and i get very irate with what my opinions are etc.

the rape law thing is NOT what they would try and put through, you "heard" it from no where! yes they are extreme but they are not savages! there posh boys with a stiff upper primarily english lip, not sick freaks sitting in the bushes dreaming up bizarre plans.

we have every right to express our views on this, which is why so many people are viewing it and commenting on it. and to the comment above ^ if we do win the world cup you will never see so many st georges flags and england tops around in your life again!!! it will be ****** fantastic!

any person of any description that takes the st georges flag or an england football top offensively, can come to my house tell me, then suck my ****!!

Btw im very very pleased with the amount of passion shown towards this on here and on facebook, 'people say patriotic englishman are a dying breed' are we **** :)

At last, someone with some ******* sense!

what the **** are you on? im black, born and bred in england and i love and stand up for this country, be it from people who want to disparage it, or small minded people like the BNP and yourself. one its not a national ban. two its not being done just to appease foreigners its being dont for the reasons i stated further up.

you might not care aboout being racially abused, but i ******* well do care.

**** me, He made a cheeky Tongue in cheek comment which was funny btw, and you go up your top. My User title is "Stalin Wannabe" which is another Joke, doesnt mean i want to kill 40million people does it, i regulary say to people. Stalin and Mussolini would sort this country out, lets get them in. It is clearly a joke.

He never said he agreed with all there policies or even one, This is our country and there is no reason why any person shouldnt be allowed to wear a England Shirt. We dont stop people wearing Australian, Pakistanian, French or anything in the street. Out of interests is every shirt going to be banned in this area? Off course not. Take what you want from that.

cfc12345 he was joking about rape, that isnt one of the policies, where you hear that, on the back of a pokemon card.

cfc12345 he was joking about rape, that isnt one of the policies, where you hear that, on the back of a pokemon card.

I dont know where you got your pokemon cards.. but mine didn't come with policies of rape on the back..

**** me, He made a cheeky Tongue in cheek comment which was funny btw, and you go up your top. My User title is "Stalin Wannabe" which is another Joke, doesnt mean i want to kill 40million people does it, i regulary say to people. Stalin and Mussolini would sort this country out, lets get them in. It is clearly a joke.

He never said he agreed with all there policies or even one, This is our country and there is no reason why any person shouldnt be allowed to wear a England Shirt. We dont stop people wearing Australian, Pakistanian, French or anything in the street. Out of interests is every shirt going to be banned in this area? Off course not. Take what you want from that.

facebook actually :D

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

True. I was raped once..

and you dunc thanks for making me waste my time talking to alex just then cause reading this made me laugh abit :(:p

Nobody is changing any rules because this is a load of bullshit! AS IF! The pubs are going to turn away a bunch of lads in England shirts wanting to watch the games. Why would they even be proposing to show them? No one is going to get arrested for wearing an England shirt unless they are asking for it, i.e by being rowdy and starting a fight.

Everyone is so paranoid about these so called rule changers. Yes I can understand that some may feel annoyed that pressure is being put on the government to accommodate to other nationalities. But that's that. This country is still predominantly English at the end of the day.

We are able to do what we want, and there are no ****** rule changes. I've never had any problem with emigration into this country - if anything it'll do us good because half of the people in this country cannot be ******* bothered to get off their arses and go to work. This is just another media hype bullcrap story to get everyone worked up about emigration again. We know that its ''bad'', but whatever lets just get on with it. At the end of the day, nobody is going to stop anyone wearing their England shirts. Nobody is taking offence at the flag. It's the drunken morons that influence the governments decisions and this in turn ruins it for everyone.

this.

but there is a difference between being patriotic and being BNP. I love this country, and i love the fact that people love come and be a part of it, and most foreign people who come here have no problem with england and the flag etc. i have a problem with does that dont respect our country and tradtions. but i also have a problem with those at the far end

this.

but there is a difference between being patriotic and being BNP. I love this country, and i love the fact that people love come and be a part of it, and most foreign people who come here have no problem with england and the flag etc. i have a problem with does that dont respect our country and tradtions. but i also have a problem with those at the far end

please tell me how that comment is relevant to my post... oO)

when at any point have i disagreed with your beliefs...

im have jumped on it a bit, i didnt realise he was being tongue in cheek, but when youve been through what i've been through you tend to be short tempered when it comes to the BNP...

Shut up scott.oO)

I'm pretty sure he wasn't disagreeing with mfage's post.

Did i imagine scott posting. I can't see the post anymore. Hmm

please tell me how that comment is relevant to my post... oO)

when at any point have i disagreed with your beliefs...
i never said you disagreed, i liked it. thats why i said "this".

Shut up scott.oO)

I'm pretty sure he wasn't disagreeing with mfage's post.

He was replying to his comment that was in response to my post.

You're losing it Taylor lad ;)

im have jumped on it a bit, i didnt realise he was being tongue in cheek, but when youve been through what i've been through you tend to be short tempered when it comes to the BNP...

and when you see and listen to the **** constantly coming out over and over again...
with "the racist card" being flung about hear there and everywhere,

you tend to get short tempered, or erratically ****** OFF!

i understand your feelings are strong, ours all are too, which is why so many people have gave their 50 pence worth on this thread.

but none of us support the BNP, we support England its flag, its football team and its sport in general, as do you :p and as you discovered passions can run over.

to sum up. ENGLAND :wub: